PHD flopper is in the new zombie DLC

#1MrWoblesPosted 1/29/2013 7:21:16 PM
My friend found flopper while going down the crazy elevator (go in theater in zombies and look down the elevator when you use it and go down slowly) I don't know if you can get to there threw a Easter egg or it is an Easter egg orrr it's just there to troll us. if you have any idea on how to get there or you know how to get there please help us all.
#2codyallen25Posted 1/29/2013 7:29:12 PM
Probably impossible but if it is then I would guess through the Easter Egg at a point. Easy to find out cause there is an achievement for getting all perks in one match so if anyone is able to get that right now then no not possible.
---
When life gives you a Salt lick you make Larryade -- Acadias
http://tinyurl.com/acs6n3b / http://tinyurl.com/a8bhltt / http://tinyurl.com/ba6zdy8
#3YeGamingHobbitPosted 1/29/2013 7:30:42 PM
I really don't think it'll be possible to get, there's an invisible wall there...
Treyarch are just Trolling people with it... :)
#4smashthesmurfsPosted 1/29/2013 7:53:06 PM
pretty soon they'll pull the "EA" maneuver and implement it back into zombies claiming it's a new feature!
---
GT: papa cashwads
#5gamester091Posted 1/29/2013 7:54:28 PM
smashthesmurfs posted...
pretty soon they'll pull the "EA" maneuver and implement it back into zombies claiming it's a new feature!

Then make us pay $10 to play online
---
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
#6smashthesmurfsPosted 1/29/2013 9:18:15 PM
gamester091 posted...
smashthesmurfs posted...

true that.
---
GT: papa cashwads
#7jimrichardsPosted 1/29/2013 11:44:40 PM
codyallen25 posted...
Probably impossible but if it is then I would guess through the Easter Egg at a point. Easy to find out cause there is an achievement for getting all perks in one match so if anyone is able to get that right now then no not possible.

I've seen a video with the PHD in it; in fact that was how I found out about it. It's in an unaccessible corridor in the elevator shaft in the first room. I've not yet seen anyone control that particular elevator manually, but that doesn't rule out doing so and getting Flopper as a possibility. For what it's worth, in the video I saw (which was in theatre), the person tried to fly free cam into the corridor but was unable, much like how you can't fly out of the map in Muketown/Green Run.

Also, the Trophy was for using all the Perk Machines and Pack a Punch in one match, not acquiring all the perks, much less at the same time. Thus, it would only apply to perk machines which are accessible in that map.
---
I would prefer to be known as BlackWaltzTheThird, or just Waltz for short.
Official Froakie of the Pokemon X boards.
#8SinisterBladePosted 1/30/2013 12:29:44 AM
gamester091 posted...
smashthesmurfs posted...

LOL
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!