Anyone get the peacekeeper diamond yet?

#11LoMNOMNOMDeerPosted 1/30/2013 11:39:59 AM
I got mine to diamond in less than 4 hours and 700 kills. It's not hard.
---
Not the dark green, the iridescent green.
Even Christ said "Christ, he flows quite nicely"
#12ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/30/2013 11:50:31 AM
LoMNOMNOMDeer posted...

So, that means he got it gold in under 550 kills.

I call BooSter.
#13LoMNOMNOMDeerPosted 1/30/2013 7:12:24 PM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
LoMNOMNOMDeer posted...

I call BooSter.

No... That means I got it gold in under 700 kills... I had all of the other SMGs gold, so when I got gold for the Peacekeeper I also unlocked diamond. I also got more than 20 headshots in one game of Nuketown Demo.
---
#14ZOMGIshlzPosted 1/30/2013 9:45:09 PM
LoMNOMNOMDeer posted...
LoMNOMNOMDeer posted...

I call BooSter.

No... That means I got it gold in under 700 kills... I had all of the other SMGs gold, so when I got gold for the Peacekeeper I also unlocked diamond. I also got more than 20 headshots in one game of Nuketown Demo.

So lets say the game was on average 10 minutes. That means you pkayed 24 straight games getting 29+ headshots/kills in under 4 hours. God your breath must be really stinky from all the bs coming out of it
---
I come up with the most wittiest pkmn usernames such as MisterMagius and Tyranirawr :3
#15LoMNOMNOMDeerPosted 1/31/2013 12:07:25 AM
ZOMGIshlz posted...
LoMNOMNOMDeer posted...
LoMNOMNOMDeer posted...

I call BooSter.

So lets say the game was on average 10 minutes. That means you pkayed 24 straight games getting 29+ headshots/kills in under 4 hours. God your breath must be really stinky from all the bs coming out of it

You guys seem a little slow. Assuming each game was 10 minutes and I played for four hours, I would have played 24 games. You got that part right. If we say I played 25 then that would mean I only needed 4 headshots a game to get 100 headshots for the Typhon camo so I could start the gun challenges.

I got OVER 20 HEADSHOTS in one Nuketown match that was only about 10 minutes long, I ended that one with around 80 kills. If I did that every match, which I didn't, I would have only needed to play 5 matches for the headshots. I took me a little bit longer than that, but I was still getting around 10 headshots a game.

After finishing the headshots I needed to do 150 kills with no attachments, 150 kills with no perks, 30 revenge kills, 20 double kills, and 10 bloodthirsty medals. I did no perks and no attachments at the same time, by the time I had finished those I was done with the double kills and the bloodthirsty medals. I only needed about 6 revenge kills at that point.

If we use my nuketown match as an example, I was getting 1 headshot for every 4 kills.

100 Headshots = 400 Kills

400 + 150(No Perks/Attachments) = 550

Obviously I wasn't getting exactly 1 headshot for every 4 kills, but i have 150 spare kills which gives me a little wiggle room.

Just because you lack the competence to get a gun gold within a day, doesn't mean that everyone else does. Maybe you aren't as skillful as you think. To be honest, you sound a little jealous.

TL;DR umad, ubad, ujelly, hop off my sac
---