http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWSFPybAORk&feature=related
#22darkshadowmasterPosted 1/30/2013 10:05:48 AM
SDCobalion posted...
Fix lag
people will stop quitting as much
??????????
profit

Pretty much.

Don't get me wrong you will still have the people that dashboard for the sake of stats only, but I'd put money down the majority of people doing it are due to the connection issues.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#23CapwnDPosted 1/30/2013 10:57:54 AM(edited)
CaPwnD posted...
Ive quit out of about 10 games so far and havent seen it.

if you team kill 3 or more in Hardcore .

Good....and I'm glad dashboarding does it, too. If your internet is not staying consistent, then I don't want you in my lobby anyway. People complain about lag, and host migration...but when they try to weed out the bad kids, people get upset about that, too.

Wow people really need to shut up and read the topic.

XBL was acting funky, which was giving people probation for getting dropped from XBL. This has nothing to do with having a stable connection. Trust me on this, my connection is fine. Nobody is getting upset for it working the way it's supposed to work.

And in Hardcore very very very seldom do people go in team killing on purpose.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#24ZephyrSSXPosted 1/30/2013 10:59:13 AM
Screw their system.

When I join a game in progress and see that 4 out of 5 guys on the enemy team are yellow bars and they have like 2.0+ KD's, while my green bar team is negative, I'm out.

I am not dealing with that lag comp bull****.
---
Where most strive and train to get it right, I will relentlessly train so I never get it wrong.
#25ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 1/30/2013 11:01:00 AM
YESS! time for me to play hardcore and boot people, forcing a probation! >:D
#26ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/30/2013 11:06:39 AM
ZephyrSSX posted...
Screw their system.

When I join a game in progress and see that 4 out of 5 guys on the enemy team are yellow bars and they have like 2.0+ KD's, while my green bar team is negative, I'm out.

Exactly.
#27moridin7632Posted 1/30/2013 11:21:03 AM
This is the problem that comes with all the complainers wanting something done about dashboarders.

How does the game know if you got kicked or dashboarded?

It all amounts to the same thing to the game, so when you get disconnected for legitamate reasons(xbox live booted me three times last night, not sure why) then the game is going to take that as you dashboarding.

Fixing lag issues won't change it at all because you would still have the problem of people dashboarding because they are being destroyed. That will never change.
---
To understand the future, we must go back in time
#28puzzlefitePosted 1/30/2013 11:37:09 AM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
ZephyrSSX posted...
Screw their system.

Exactly.

I thought you weren't penalized for doing this if you quit before spawning your first time?
---
Gamertag: Crash Geom
#29SDCobalionPosted 1/30/2013 11:40:52 AM
moridin7632 posted...
Fixing lag issues won't change it at all because you would still have the problem of people dashboarding because they are being destroyed. That will never change.

It wont solve the problem, but it will go along way to alleviating it.

Most people quit when it takes half a clip to kill someone, yet they're being OSKOD back.

I would estimate that in this game, a high %ge of people who quit, quit for lag related reasons, I know I do. If I prefire a guy with a VSAT up and he wins, then i'm out. Game over. What is the point of playing a game when you're 1 second behind?

Or when i use shotguns and I fire 1-2 times on my screen, yet the killcam says I didnt fire at all.

No-one likes being BSed, unfortunately, this game is 99% BS, and it frustrates people, and quite rightly so. Why play a game where you're getting frustrated because no matter how well you play, the games outcome is decided by something you have no control over? (ie lag comp, or whatever you want to call it).

Personally, i'd rather play something like poker if i'm going to play a game of percentages.
---
Iron will pokemon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWSFPybAORk&feature=related
#30darkshadowmasterPosted 1/30/2013 11:49:54 AM
moridin7632 posted...

Like I said, it won't completely fix that issue nor will anything ever keep people from dash boarding outside of the game actually registering stats in real time making it pointless. However, if there weren't so many connection issues the only people that would do it would be the people that are doing it for the K/D which would probably cause the amount of times it occurred to drop.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.