Yay probation's back...

#31number1stunPosted 1/30/2013 12:04:26 PM
First off....we ALL spend money on this game, so anyone who spends money on this game should be upset that probation even exists. Lol, its common sense...I paid for this game, I pay to play online, I pay for dlc...soooo i shouldnt get punished if i do not want to stay in a match (for saving stats, lag related reasons, or ANY reason at I want). Point is...probation is an infringement and a kick in the balls to people who pay hard earned money to play the game. There shouldnt be a punishment for leaving a match...i mean is leaving a game cheating or altering the gameplay? NO. The fact is, treyarch cant or just refuses to address their own mistakes or laziness of not fixing the lag/host/hit detection issues etc..etc, so they punish the people who leave the game early...and if you get accidentely booted then put on probation- thats just proof that the problem and mistakes are ALL on treyarch.
Anyone who supports probation is an idiot..
#32theLongR0DPosted 1/30/2013 12:10:39 PM
My win/loss sucks because I quit all the time due to; joining ass-whipping in progress, bad lag & other random horse turd. I have yet to see a probation, sounds made up.
#33moridin7632Posted 1/30/2013 12:20:37 PM
theLongR0D posted...
My win/loss sucks because I quit all the time due to; joining ass-whipping in progress, bad lag & other random horse turd. I have yet to see a probation, sounds made up.

You most likely quit out of a match through the menu system. The probation comes from dashboarding or any thing else that might disconect you from the game.

Yes they should fix the lag, but that didn't stop people from complaining about dashboarders before. That is the reason they put probation in. People have been throwing fits about dashboarding since MW2
---
To understand the future, we must go back in time