Need help with freezing game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Need help with freezing game.

User Info: Gritz_N_Gravy13

Gritz_N_Gravy13
3 years ago#1
Went to play Die Rise and the message "**** 2 script error(s)" popped up and froze my console. Turned it off. And back on. Played a multiplayer session on the Revolution maps. Went well. Went back to zombies, and it keeps freezing before the "store" pops up at the bottom freezing my console. Any thoughts?
Gamertag: Gritz N Gravy13
My 5 favorite games of all time (1) Conkers Bad Fur Day (2) GTA III (3) Ninja Gaiden Black (4) NBA Street Vol. 2 (5) Black Ops

User Info: GameFan692

GameFan692
3 years ago#2
Yup it's happening to everyone. Apparently the recent update caused this to start occuring with the zombies menu. Ridiculous I know.
GT: DarKShoTs

User Info: xXFlam1ng_N1nJa

xXFlam1ng_N1nJa
3 years ago#3
What? I played zombies with a bunch of randoms today. Never even knew there was a problem until I came to whinefaqs.
Now Playing:...no one gives a crap! Stop putting that in your sig.

User Info: Gritz_N_Gravy13

Gritz_N_Gravy13
3 years ago#4
GameFan692 posted...
Yup it's happening to everyone. Apparently the recent update caused this to start occuring with the zombies menu. Ridiculous I know.

That's freaking stupid.

There goes my solo zombies night </3
Gamertag: Gritz N Gravy13
My 5 favorite games of all time (1) Conkers Bad Fur Day (2) GTA III (3) Ninja Gaiden Black (4) NBA Street Vol. 2 (5) Black Ops

User Info: natedude0903

natedude0903
3 years ago#5
xXFlam1ng_N1nJa posted...
What? I played zombies with a bunch of randoms today. Never even knew there was a problem until I came to whinefaqs.

What was the point in insulting the board?
GT: l DatAss l ( those are L's, like "ell" )
http://www.youtube.com/user/nategypsy0903

User Info: xXFlam1ng_N1nJa

xXFlam1ng_N1nJa
3 years ago#6
natedude0903 posted...

That wasn't the point. The point is that it isn't affecting everyone, as I played it already without any problem. The whole front page doesn't have to be filled with the same topic.
Now Playing:...no one gives a crap! Stop putting that in your sig.

User Info: Blizzard09

Blizzard09
3 years ago#7

This guy still gets milk from his mom's nipples
Mods = Kids to young for this board.

User Info: natedude0903

natedude0903
3 years ago#8
natedude0903 posted...

That wasn't the point. The point is that it isn't affecting everyone, as I played it already without any problem. The whole front page doesn't have to be filled with the same topic.

I meant calling it whinefaqs lol. Although I agree, too much clutter.
GT: l DatAss l ( those are L's, like "ell" )
http://www.youtube.com/user/nategypsy0903

User Info: aheroafake

aheroafake
3 years ago#9
natedude0903 posted...

This.
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Need help with freezing game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived