Need help with freezing game.

#1Gritz_N_Gravy13Posted 1/29/2013 10:05:16 PM
Went to play Die Rise and the message "**** 2 script error(s)" popped up and froze my console. Turned it off. And back on. Played a multiplayer session on the Revolution maps. Went well. Went back to zombies, and it keeps freezing before the "store" pops up at the bottom freezing my console. Any thoughts?
---
Gamertag: Gritz N Gravy13
My 5 favorite games of all time (1) Conkers Bad Fur Day (2) GTA III (3) Ninja Gaiden Black (4) NBA Street Vol. 2 (5) Black Ops
#2GameFan692Posted 1/29/2013 10:18:42 PM
Yup it's happening to everyone. Apparently the recent update caused this to start occuring with the zombies menu. Ridiculous I know.
---
GT: DarKShoTs
#3xXFlam1ng_N1nJaPosted 1/29/2013 10:21:20 PM
What? I played zombies with a bunch of randoms today. Never even knew there was a problem until I came to whinefaqs.
---
Now Playing:...no one gives a crap! Stop putting that in your sig.
#4Gritz_N_Gravy13(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 10:22:03 PM
GameFan692 posted...
Yup it's happening to everyone. Apparently the recent update caused this to start occuring with the zombies menu. Ridiculous I know.

That's freaking stupid.

There goes my solo zombies night </3
---
Gamertag: Gritz N Gravy13
My 5 favorite games of all time (1) Conkers Bad Fur Day (2) GTA III (3) Ninja Gaiden Black (4) NBA Street Vol. 2 (5) Black Ops
#5natedude0903Posted 1/29/2013 10:22:45 PM
xXFlam1ng_N1nJa posted...
What? I played zombies with a bunch of randoms today. Never even knew there was a problem until I came to whinefaqs.

What was the point in insulting the board?
---
GT: l DatAss l ( those are L's, like "ell" )
http://www.youtube.com/user/nategypsy0903
#6xXFlam1ng_N1nJaPosted 1/29/2013 10:25:41 PM
natedude0903 posted...

That wasn't the point. The point is that it isn't affecting everyone, as I played it already without any problem. The whole front page doesn't have to be filled with the same topic.
---
Now Playing:...no one gives a crap! Stop putting that in your sig.
#7Blizzard09Posted 1/29/2013 10:27:34 PM

This guy still gets milk from his mom's nipples
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#8natedude0903Posted 1/29/2013 10:27:39 PM
natedude0903 posted...

That wasn't the point. The point is that it isn't affecting everyone, as I played it already without any problem. The whole front page doesn't have to be filled with the same topic.

I meant calling it whinefaqs lol. Although I agree, too much clutter.
---
GT: l DatAss l ( those are L's, like "ell" )
http://www.youtube.com/user/nategypsy0903
#9aheroafakePosted 1/29/2013 10:30:19 PM
natedude0903 posted...

This.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man