FIX THE F***ING ZOMBIE MODE TREYARCH wow

#11GameFan692Posted 1/29/2013 10:24:04 PM
BignutzisBack posted...
Still better then EAs motto of "Multiplayer sold seperantly"...

what?

Correct me if I am wrong, but....

I think he is talking about the fact that you have to pay for multiplayer in EA games. In other words, you only get one code for multiplayer when you buy the game and if someone else with another gamertag wants to play on another console, they would have to pay for the code or they can't play multiplayer even though they are using the same disc. It's really stupid to be honest.......
---
GT: DarKShoTs
#12Sith JediPosted 1/29/2013 10:44:27 PM
GameFan692 posted...
BignutzisBack posted...

what?

I think he is talking about the fact that you have to pay for multiplayer in EA games. In other words, you only get one code for multiplayer when you buy the game and if someone else with another gamertag wants to play on another console, they would have to pay for the code or they can't play multiplayer even though they are using the same disc. It's really stupid to be honest.......

Not stupid at all...you buy the game, you get the code. Rent the game, use the temporary multiplayer pass (I'm not sure if EA games have this but other companies have it). Buy used, last I checked, Gamestop sells games with online passes for $10 cheaper...though I admit I haven't entered a Gamestop in quite a while.

The only people it really hurts are friends that borrow games for extended periods. For the people that are willing to wait a couple weeks to buy used just to save $5, just wait for the game to go on sale. Almost every game goes on sale for around $10 cheaper within a month if release. Also, almost every major release can be preordered for $48 at newegg.
#13ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/29/2013 10:53:35 PM
Problem #1 with the world.

They used to care about consumers and give a quality product, now they just give you s*** that's already broken, will break very shortly, or needs more money to run properly...

I just watched Barrett Jackson from Scottsdale a week or so ago. They were selling cars from the 1910's, up to 2014 models... Many of them being 60's or earlier. You really think, 100 years from now, anything built today will be at an auction selling for absurd amounts of money? Nope. That's because they're s*** and made from plastic.

Games back in the day were about quality and fine tuning. Not how s***** of a product can you put out as fast as possible, then ask for more money for stuff that should've been included in the first place....
#14Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 1/29/2013 10:59:40 PM
Sith Jedi posted...
GameFan692 posted...
BignutzisBack posted...

what?

Not stupid at all...you buy the game, you get the code. Rent the game, use the temporary multiplayer pass (I'm not sure if EA games have this but other companies have it). Buy used, last I checked, Gamestop sells games with online passes for $10 cheaper...though I admit I haven't entered a Gamestop in quite a while.

The only people it really hurts are friends that borrow games for extended periods. For the people that are willing to wait a couple weeks to buy used just to save $5, just wait for the game to go on sale. Almost every game goes on sale for around $10 cheaper within a month if release. Also, almost every major release can be preordered for $48 at newegg.

Game stores that sell used games actually have a new code in them for you to be able to play online in EA games? As far as I know buying the game used is still buying the game, just not buying it new.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#15BignutzisBack(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 12:19:22 AM
Yeah I don't really care about EA's thing I always have to buy new anyway to keep with the community so what's the problem
---
http://zipmeme.com/uploads/generated/g1332657204840417866.jpg
#16aNiceLayPosted 1/30/2013 12:20:30 AM
Wait what happened
---
GT: The 17th Bronco
Currently Playing: Blops2, Skate3