Has Treyarch ever said anything about DLC camos?

#1aBloodOrangePosted 1/29/2013 10:39:48 PM
In the weapon camo select menu there's the DLC tab that holds the Elite (autumn) camo. Has treyarch mentioned anything about new camo being available in future DLC? Or was that tab solely created for the Elite camo. I want arctic camo :( or that white/blue scheme that the Peacekeeper has.
#2Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 1/29/2013 10:40:52 PM
I'd rather like to be able to select between some camos and be able to change various colors in that camo.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#3therenegadenailPosted 1/29/2013 10:41:40 PM
the collectors edition camo is there too
---
derp
#4aheroafakePosted 1/29/2013 10:42:14 PM
I've been wondering about that as well.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#5Lerp85Posted 1/29/2013 10:42:14 PM
People that bought the hardened and prestige editions got a camo as well, other than the elite one. It is there as well. Other than that I don't think they have said anything about other ones.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#6aBloodOrange(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 10:43:32 PM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
I'd rather like to be able to select between some camos and be able to change various colors in that camo.

Yeah, i'm getting pretty tired of the same camo system with the same camos over and over.
#7Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 1/29/2013 10:44:20 PM
aBloodOrange posted...

Yeah, i'm getting pretty tired of the same camo system with the same camos over and over.

Could have sworn one of the older COD games had a system like that. Could select a camo design, and then change various colors in that camo.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#8aBloodOrange(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 10:45:46 PM
Lerp85 posted...
People that bought the hardened and prestige editions got a camo as well, other than the elite one. It is there as well. Other than that I don't think they have said anything about other ones.

What is this collector's edition camo? I have the hardened edition and the only extra camo I have is the orange/autumn colored one with the Elite skulls. I've never seen players using anything different either.
#9aBloodOrange(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 10:47:30 PM
aBloodOrange posted...

Could have sworn one of the older COD games had a system like that. Could select a camo design, and then change various colors in that camo.

In BO1 you could change the color of the lenses on your red dot sight. As well as the color of the reticle. You might be thinking of that. It was a cool feature that they removed for no reason.
#10aheroafakePosted 1/30/2013 2:09:09 PM
Rainbow Six: Vegas 1 and 2 did camo the awesome way.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man