MTAR > All

#31Juzten76Posted 1/30/2013 9:54:31 AM
Soul_On_Display posted...
Yep yep yep :)

I'm sure most of you disagree, but the MTAR is probably the best gun in the game (post patch). It acts like a SMG while being better than ARs at the same time. It has to be most consistent and reliable BO2 weapon. Not even FALs or auto-SWATs can beat it.

Funny story. I looked past the MTAR in the beginning and never spent any time with it. It wasn't until last night that I discovered the joy of this beautiful gun and it's all thanks to the Peacemaker. For some reason my DLC glitched out and my peacemaker was replaced by the MTAR. I decided to go ahead and use it for that round and I did better than I had in a long time. Now it's my new favorite gun. Thank god I bought the peacemaker so that it would glitch out and show me the magic of the MTAR. All this time I was overlooking a great gun.
#32Soul_On_Display(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 10:06:25 AM
Juzten76 posted...
Yep yep yep :)

I'm sure most of you disagree, but the MTAR is probably the best gun in the game (post patch). It acts like a SMG while being better than ARs at the same time. It has to be most consistent and reliable BO2 weapon. Not even FALs or auto-SWATs can beat it.

Funny story. I looked past the MTAR in the beginning and never spent any time with it. It wasn't until last night that I discovered the joy of this beautiful gun and it's all thanks to the Peacemaker. For some reason my DLC glitched out and my peacemaker was replaced by the MTAR. I decided to go ahead and use it for that round and I did better than I had in a long time. Now it's my new favorite gun. Thank god I bought the peacemaker so that it would glitch out and show me the magic of the MTAR. All this time I was overlooking a great gun.

I overlooked the MTAR too, up until just a few days before the patch. Even before the patch, it was a great gun for me. Now it is just plain awesome.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#33Soul_On_Display(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 10:10:31 AM
KILLSTREAK posted...
I know what you are saying, but the 2 shot kill range is phenomenal, and even with the slow fire rate it is good enough to win most gun fights close up and far away. Statistically it is superior to most other weapons in the game.

I know the SMR can be good, I just spent a couple of matches using it. But when it comes to raw flexibility and consistency, you can't beat the MTAR. Especially since CQC is not a problem thanks to its tight hipfire spread.

Velociswagger posted...
HAHA KEEP DREAMING SWAT 556 IS BEST 556

YO, MTAR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>POOP>SWAT
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#34DeadSPosted 1/30/2013 10:21:08 AM
Hitting moving targets with M8A1 is too unreliable. I've had 4 bursts in a row register hit markers (1 bullet of the 4 bullet burst each) and not kill.
---
"Through time, through space, it will never end."
#35Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 1/30/2013 6:26:45 PM
KILLSTREAK posted...
I know what you are saying, but the 2 shot kill range is phenomenal, and even with the slow fire rate it is good enough to win most gun fights close up and far away. Statistically it is superior to most other weapons in the game.

I know the SMR can be good, I just spent a couple of matches using it. But when it comes to raw flexibility and consistency, you can't beat the MTAR. Especially since CQC is not a problem thanks to its tight hipfire spread.

Velociswagger posted...
HAHA KEEP DREAMING SWAT 556 IS BEST 556

YO, MTAR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>POOP>SWAT

Burst SWAT > MTAR >>>>> S12 >>>>>>>>>>> Auto SWAT
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#36ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 1/30/2013 6:34:50 PM(edited)
my scar-h says "WHAT? WHAT? WHAT YOU WANT LITTLE B****!"

because you know, it has better range than the mtar pre and post patch.