Poll: Turned

#1OmegaReaper21Posted 1/29/2013 11:52:37 PM
Did turned live up to your expectations? - Results (108 votes)
Turned was as bad as I thought it'd be
19.44% (21 votes)
Turned was worse than I thought it'd be
42.59% (46 votes)
I haven't tried it because it sucks
37.96% (41 votes)
This poll is now closed.
It was worse than I thought it'd be. I thought it was going to get boring real fast but it wasn't even fun to begin with.
#2natedude0903Posted 1/29/2013 11:54:05 PM
I played with two friends and we enjoyed it. So I'm not voting :)
---
GT: l DatAss l (those are L's)
http://www.youtube.com/user/nategypsy0903
#3OmegaReaper21(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 11:57:24 PM
The disappointing thing is that I can think of 5 things off of the top of my head to make it better without even trying. It's like they gave their interns a day to make and program a game mode and this is what they got.
#4NejiHyuga900Posted 1/30/2013 5:38:11 AM
This poll of yours is terrible. No positive options.

I am really loving Turned. Well, I expected a little more from it prior to the release but I still find this zombie game mode fun.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
#5stryker115Posted 1/30/2013 6:10:32 AM
It seems awful to me, and so poorly designed that I can't believe it made it out the door. It's a great idea, but the execution leaves so much to be desired.
---
GT: Ganluan
#6Xian042Posted 1/30/2013 6:22:20 AM
we had fun with it, its a brief distraction but not in depth enough to continue. Interesting idea.
---
Ouch! What do you do?
#7slayerxelitePosted 1/30/2013 6:25:55 AM
My words cant describe how bad the mode is
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
#8Krazoa2Posted 1/30/2013 6:33:38 AM(edited)
Krazoa2 posted...
I actually just looked up some gameplay of it, and it looks horrible. It looks like a really bad half-life 2 mod.

---
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe
#9OmegaReaper21(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 3:24:00 PM
NejiHyuga900 posted...
This poll of yours is terrible. No positive options.

I am really loving Turned. Well, I expected a little more from it prior to the release but I still find this zombie game mode fun.

Then you should pick worse than you thought it'd be; which is the problem with it, even if you have fun (which I'll admit, I think it'd be fun with friends for 5 minutes) is that it feels have-assed/incomplete.
#10MegaPikminFanPosted 2/2/2013 6:33:07 PM
I think the thing that absolutely breaks is that the zombies are so rediculously overpowered they don't even have to think in order to kill the human.

Sprint headfirst at him spamming the R button. If that doesn't work, let someone else go ahead of you and then go in while the poor sucker is stuck in the 2 hour long gun-switching animation.

Attempting to use the monkey-bomb is near suicide thanks to the human's animations, so it's near impossible to get either of those achievements.

What they need to do is make the zombies have to stop sprinting for a couple of seconds before they can super-lunge

Increase monkey bomb drop rate (seriously, 2x points everywhere and I've only seen 2 monkeys in 10 matches)

Half the time it takes for human to switch weapons, and make the knife actually do damage.

Change the game to a point limit instead of a time limit, so Zombies are more inclined to help each other in order to stop the #1 player in the lobby from winning.
---
Gamertag: Navy Pheonix | Steam: NavyPheonix l Sniper's Always Use Long Barrels Because They Are Compensating For Something, and it's Not Their Kill Count.