So, why have the Hardcore players been getting the shaft in this game?

#11RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/30/2013 4:40:31 AM
ImTooSkilledd posted...
There isn't infinite room for playlists. Hardcore game modes are far less populated than Core, and thus, they get less playlists.

Wheres a link to not enough room please.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#12KuyaJSPosted 1/30/2013 4:46:08 AM
ImTooSkilledd posted...
There isn't infinite room for playlists. Hardcore game modes are far less populated than Core, and thus, they get less playlists.

They had the room in MW3
---
You mad?
#13bgbfflochpPosted 1/30/2013 4:54:26 AM
I came to HC because of all of the lag in core. I've never gone back. I love it. It doesn't take an entire magazine to kill 1 person (lagging) or 2-3 people tops (get lucky and no lag). The OP guns are all over the place in Core. People throw random explosives everywhere, blind fire all over the place.

HC requires some discipline and you actually have to pay attention to your surroundings. Take whatever gun you want and you still stand a chance. The lag isn't as devastating either. And believe me, I never thought I would play HC. I've played Core in every single COD up to this point. The lag is just ruining this game for me. I'm glad I tried HC. I used to think it was nothing but corner campers who have no hands or reaction skills, ads'ing doors and corners, while banking on their victims not being able to see them on killcams. It's nothing like that.
#14Mr_SchickadancePosted 1/30/2013 5:16:52 AM
TheSauce posted...
Honestly, in my opinion Hardcore in this game is far superior to Core mode, yet we don't have nearly as many game choices. Why? Where's my damn Hardcore FFA?

Why is there an option to play DLC-maps-only in Core, while someone wanting to play Hardcore doesn't get that option.

League Play. Hardcore. Where the hell is it?

I mean, is there really any good reason for this?

Exactly. Everyone screams, "The Hardcore community is too small!" yet on Black Ops one with hardcore headquarters there didn't seem to be a problem. Bring it back. Now.
#15G13sBEARGRYLLSPosted 1/30/2013 5:19:20 AM
Mr_Schickadance posted...
TheSauce posted...
Honestly, in my opinion Hardcore in this game is far superior to Core mode, yet we don't have nearly as many game choices. Why? Where's my damn Hardcore FFA?

Why is there an option to play DLC-maps-only in Core, while someone wanting to play Hardcore doesn't get that option.

League Play. Hardcore. Where the hell is it?

I mean, is there really any good reason for this?

Exactly. Everyone screams, "The Hardcore community is too small!" yet on Black Ops one with hardcore headquarters there didn't seem to be a problem. Bring it back. Now.

DITCH S+D AND CAPTURE THE FLAG REPLACE WITH HEADQUARTERS AND DOMINATION AND DONT BRING THEM IN WITH SPAWN DELAY
#16gwetmore4523Posted 1/30/2013 5:19:45 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
ImTooSkilledd posted...

I don't think his wording was exactly perfect for what he was trying to describe but in short it's been said many times in the past that they aren't going to create a playlist for less than 1% of the population.

http://codonlineblog.com/2012/11/27/vahn-discusses-hardcore-playlist-modes/
---
PSN - W3tm0G
XBL - xM0G
#17ors_karPosted 1/30/2013 5:46:16 AM(edited)
The best thing about HC is that the lack of mini map takes away from the dot watching and so you don't have to run silencer/ghost all the time.

Have been killed a few times while I bring up the map and try and guess where people are but it makes the game more tactical in that way.

I don't really care about the limited health. It's only really useful for camos on crappy guns.

The maps/spawns are laid out in such a way it's near impossible to camp in one spot all day like you used to in other games. The lighting (at least on my tv) also means that it's hard to hide in dark spots.

The people who do best are the ones who keep on the move, but not rushing, while making sure they stay aware of their team's position so they don't run into groups of the other team.

---
PSN: theguitarist
#18dario1101Posted 1/30/2013 5:44:37 AM
Careful TC.
Here take this, *Hands TC flame shield*

Oh and I'm okay with both, but I just prefer Hardcore because it feels better.
It's hard for bloodthirsties though... I can't get at least two kills without dying.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-164! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#19unpleasant_milkPosted 1/30/2013 5:48:37 AM
dario1101 posted...
Careful TC.
Here take this, *Hands TC flame shield*

Oh and I'm okay with both, but I just prefer Hardcore because it feels better.
It's hard for bloodthirsties though... I can't get at least two kills without dying.

I approve of this post
---
GT unpleasant milk
Pepsi is disgusting.
#20zerooo0Posted 1/30/2013 5:49:55 AM
gwetmore4523 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
ImTooSkilledd posted...

I don't think his wording was exactly perfect for what he was trying to describe but in short it's been said many times in the past that they aren't going to create a playlist for less than 1% of the population.

http://codonlineblog.com/2012/11/27/vahn-discusses-hardcore-playlist-modes/

Thing is though if that's the case then why was MW3 able to add more gamemodes, and not take much if any away? I think MW3 may have only taken 1 gamemode out, but added like 3-4 in place. Where as Treyarch we have had the removal of like 4?
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip