Black Ops 2 Map Pack 1 vs Map Pack 1 which is better? Based on Maps only

#1zerooo0Posted 1/30/2013 5:06:50 AM
Which of the Maps do ya think was better between the 2? - Results (47 votes)
MW3 DLC Maps
6.38% (3 votes)
Black Op 2 DLC Maps
93.62% (44 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Hands down Black Ops 2 for me. Grind is one of the coolest Maps in CoD for a while. Love the artistic design of it. Also it has nice gameplay elements.

MW3 DLC Map pack for those who don't remember
Black Box, PIAZZA, LIBERATION, and OVERWATCH. Copied/Pasted the names. Didn't feel like typing it all. Love Copy/Paste.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#2BuddyHudsyPosted 1/30/2013 5:08:55 AM
MW3's first map pack sort of saved that game for me. All four were better than all the maps except for Dome and hardhat
---
Indianapolis Colts - Toronto Blue Jays - Toronto Raptors - Ottawa Senators
And2fosho
#3Zero IXPosted 1/30/2013 5:39:08 AM
I can't vote because I didn't bother to buy any DLC for MW3, but I will say the four new maps in BOII are all welcome additions to the game for me.

Maybe it's just the freshness factor, but they seem to exemplify effective takes on the BOII approach of relatively simplistic designs much more than some of the default maps.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#4NejiHyuga900Posted 1/30/2013 6:31:52 AM
Black Ops II map pack for me. I thought I would of loved Grind but I have been doing terrible on that map but I am liking Hydro a lot.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
#5KayGirlPosted 1/30/2013 6:33:44 AM
NejiHyuga900 posted...
Black Ops II map pack for me. I thought I would of loved Grind but I have been doing terrible on that map but I am liking Hydro a lot.

I thought I would love Grind too because I like the small maps, but it just feels messy to me.
---
Twitter: KarynWolo, My latest articles: Making Zelda Wii U the Best Game Ever: http://t.co/M5QHJgkc and Bioshock Infinite Influences: http://tinyurl.com/afl8vxm