My breakdown of the DLC for the 3 people that care

#1slayerxelitePosted 1/30/2013 6:25:04 AM
Peacekeeper = Not a very good gun when compared to your other SMG choices. A silencer virtually kills it and the RoF is too low. It has decent irons and nice reload time. Pretty noticeable recoil.

Die Rise = Fantastic. Brings zombies back closer to its roots. Good wall weapons, return of some missing perks in Tranzit and some cool new weapons. Annoying "boss" waves return and with the cramped nature of the map make for tense situations

Turned = Worst thing to happen to a CoD game. Ever. Its just so, so bad. Weapon swapping times when you are a human is atrocious and you might as well just sit there and die when you make it to the 1911 since it takes 2+ entire mags to kill a single zombie. Unless you get extremely lucky with Instakill and Nuke drops, expect to get killed fast. Zombie run speeds are cranked to 500% and can seemingly hit you from 20 feet away.

Grind = Decent map with plenty of CQC opportunities. Some of the tiering seems needless.

Mirage = Good map with plenty of different mid-long range engagements and a tight layout. Should have had sandstorms black out the map for short periods of time during the match.

Downhill = Fantastic map. Action in all areas and a great layout.

Hydro = Bad map. Layout isnt bad but there are headglitching opportunities virtually everywhere. No one seems to want to move around
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
#2Kovalchuk_Posted 1/30/2013 6:28:26 AM
So would you recommend it?

and no, I did not read the post.
---
Gamefaqs:
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/too-true-g1.gif
#3zeus402Posted 1/30/2013 6:41:05 AM
Since when does cover = headglitching?
#4slayerxelite(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 6:48:14 AM
Kovalchuk_ posted...
So would you recommend it?

and no, I did not read the post.

All factors included, I would recommend it. More so if you enjoy zombies along with multiplayer

zeus402 posted...

Big difference. Hydro has multiple areas where you can set yourself up to have full view of the enemy while they can only see the very tip of your head. The cover in Hydro is nothing like the cover in Grind (for example) where you can still gain benefits but arent virtually invincible because at least you can been seen from the shoulders up.
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
#5cbc72Posted 1/30/2013 6:49:06 AM
slayerxelite posted...
Peacekeeper = Not a very good gun when compared to your other SMG choices. A silencer virtually kills it and the RoF is too low. It has decent irons and nice reload time. Pretty noticeable recoil.

Die Rise = Fantastic. Brings zombies back closer to its roots. Good wall weapons, return of some missing perks in Tranzit and some cool new weapons. Annoying "boss" waves return and with the cramped nature of the map make for tense situations

Turned = Worst thing to happen to a CoD game. Ever. Its just so, so bad. Weapon swapping times when you are a human is atrocious and you might as well just sit there and die when you make it to the 1911 since it takes 2+ entire mags to kill a single zombie. Unless you get extremely lucky with Instakill and Nuke drops, expect to get killed fast. Zombie run speeds are cranked to 500% and can seemingly hit you from 20 feet away.

Grind = Decent map with plenty of CQC opportunities. Some of the tiering seems needless.

Mirage = Good map with plenty of different mid-long range engagements and a tight layout. Should have had sandstorms black out the map for short periods of time during the match.

Hydro = Bad map. Layout isnt bad but there are headglitching opportunities virtually everywhere. No one seems to want to move around

Hydro has the fewest head glitching spots of the DLC.

The uneven terrain of the other maps create far more head glitching opportunities.

Just standing behind a box or barrel where your whole head is exposed is not head glitching.

There are many legitimate head glitching spots behind rocks and over hill rises on Downhill.

Mirage has a bunch because you can ease your way up the sand dunes to just show the tip of your head.

Grind with the ramps, same thing.
---
Beast Mode!
http://tinyurl.com/c8noad6
#6darkshadowmasterPosted 1/30/2013 6:53:58 AM
Agree with you for the most part about the Peacekeeper other than the recoil part. I think that's one of the reasons I like it is because it's like the M27, no recoil and you can just full auto someone from across the map. Rapid fire gives it very noticeable vertical recoil though.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#7fullmonty1984Posted 1/30/2013 7:12:35 AM
zeus402 posted...

When 3 inches of his head is visible, and for him his gun is over the barrier. That's called headglitching.
---
"Oh we're mandos, our combat prowess is second to none blah blah blah mandos make me horny"-WesJanson
#8JonnywestsidePosted 1/30/2013 7:13:01 AM
Peacekeeper is a decent weapon and definetley deserves its title as an AR/SMG Hybrid.

Die Rise is much improved over Tranzit, getting perks and weapons is no longer a tedious task but they are not handed to you either.

Turned is more like a party game and can be pretty fun. A nice little bonus.

Hydro is how small maps should be lots of cover and routes to take and the spawns work much better than Hijacked or NT.

Grind looks awesome and plays really well and caters to nearly all playstyles.

Downhill is one of the better maps in the game though getting hit by the ski lifts seems to be my main cause of death ATM.

Mirage seems an unpopular choice amongst votes and seems to get played the least but ive enjoyed it.

Overall if you play this game regularly you would be mad not to grab this map pack to freshen things up. I feel ive had my moneys worth already, ive put in more hours since yesterday than I had in the last 2 weeks.
#9Zero IXPosted 1/30/2013 7:22:10 AM
cbc72 posted...
slayerxelite posted...

Hydro has the fewest head glitching spots of the DLC.

The uneven terrain of the other maps create far more head glitching opportunities.

Just standing behind a box or barrel where your whole head is exposed is not head glitching.

There are many legitimate head glitching spots behind rocks and over hill rises on Downhill.

Mirage has a bunch because you can ease your way up the sand dunes to just show the tip of your head.

Grind with the ramps, same thing.

Pretty much this. People misuse the term "headglitch" all the time.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#10zeus402Posted 1/30/2013 7:33:37 AM
fullmonty1984 posted...
zeus402 posted...

When 3 inches of his head is visible, and for him his gun is over the barrier. That's called headglitching.

Oh, I'm well aware of what headglitching actually is, and I agree with that definition entirely. However, many on this board have taken to calling someone who is behind an object where their shoulders and head are visible "headglitchers". I contest that there are not that many true headglitching spots in this game as people claim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1SBGgvl0T8

For instance, the majority of the supposed spots in this video are what logical thinkers call cover.