How do you guys feel about the Peacekeeper?

#11onthefly350yardPosted 1/30/2013 8:38:05 AM
It's ok, nothing special. The fast mag reload speed is ridiculous. That's the only thing good about it, the ROF leaves a lot to be desired...
---
If you think the cost of training is expensive, imagine the cost of ignorance!
GamerTag:ONTHEFLY350YARD
#12Boltman35Posted 1/30/2013 8:40:30 AM
DougEInstructor posted...
DarkLeemer posted...
Loving it. But coming from someone that uses the Vector and M1216, I guess everything is a step up.

The vector is better than this crap.

Up close? Yes

Overall? Not even close, the PK has much more versatility. It really outshines the other SMG's in it's effective mid range firefights. Too far out? Not good. Really tight CQB? so so. Mid range? I love it.

It isn't OP by any means, nor is it "crap". It fits into it's category just nicely, which is an SMG that has quite a bit more range to it than other SMG's. A lot of it has to do with the map you're on and your playstyle.
#13monkeehandsPosted 1/30/2013 8:40:41 AM
I'm growing to love it. I struggled at first as I was trying to use it like other smgs. Once I re-read the description of it and started using it like a more mobile AR I'm doing a lot better with it.
#14HitokiriFelixPosted 1/30/2013 8:47:15 AM
DarkLeemer posted...
Loving it. But coming from someone that uses the Vector and M1216, I guess everything is a step up.

Peacekeeper range is something like 90 meters for a 4-shot kill, compared to the Vector which drops into a 5-shot at 12 meters and quickly into a 6 shot after that (and that's unsuppressed). Also the peacekeeper has a better headshot multiplier.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#15supercoolisaacPosted 1/30/2013 8:50:25 AM
HitokiriFelix posted...
DarkLeemer posted...

Peacekeeper range is something like 90 meters for a 4-shot kill, compared to the Vector which drops into a 5-shot at 12 meters and quickly into a 6 shot after that (and that's unsuppressed). Also the peacekeeper has a better headshot multiplier.

I heard the peacekeeper had no headshot multiplier?
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#16HaganPosted 1/30/2013 8:50:39 AM
onthefly350yard posted...
It's ok, nothing special. The fast mag reload speed is ridiculous. That's the only thing good about it, the ROF leaves a lot to be desired...

This, the rate of fire makes so any other smg will win in cqc. But peacekeeper has the best range of any smg. I was getting a lot of long shot medals last night.

Its really just a run of the mill gun, nothing to special. Once i get mastery title on i doubt i will use it again.
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz
#17matrix0523(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 8:53:04 AM(edited)
I've also noticed that people love to use a silencer on the Peacekeeper.

I don't know why. The Peacekeeper is not a gun you silence. It's whole specialty is it's ludicrous range and that gets butchered if you put a silencer on it.
---
GT: Chauvanistic - Only good player on gamefaqs - UMvC3 - Wesker - Doom - Strider - P4A - Teddie- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7-8Q2kTe4 - 2:50
#18GTJonnyMnemonicPosted 1/30/2013 9:05:21 AM
supercoolisaac posted...
HitokiriFelix posted...
DarkLeemer posted...

I heard the peacekeeper had no headshot multiplier?

Drift0r's YT video stated that it doesn't have a hs multiplier but people can get this stuff wrong from time to time I suppose, a few other YT'ers are saying it has a 1.2 hs multiplier.. I really cba to test myself tho so I'll just stick to my usually spray and pray smg method until I see/hear definitive proof either way.
---
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Crimson-2514/hero/599669
#19ForeverWarPosted 1/30/2013 9:09:06 AM
For some reason it reminds me of the ak74u, just a little more rate of fire and stability. Cool gun. War has spoken.
#20DarkLeemerPosted 1/30/2013 9:09:40 AM
matrix0523 posted...
I've also noticed that people love to use a silencer on the Peacekeeper.

I don't know why. The Peacekeeper is not a gun you silence. It's whole specialty is it's ludicrous range and that gets butchered if you put a silencer on it.

And that's probably why people say it sucks. They put a laser sight and a silencer and use it for for something other than what it is. You don't snipe with a shotgun do you?
---
I love circles cuz they're round and stuff!
XBL:Leemer1988 White- 2065-3480-9867