C/D: People who play call of duty have no idea what a bad game is.

#1SPARTAN-034Posted 1/30/2013 7:23:47 AM
C
---
GamerTag: A Fluffy Lombax
I'll give you 3 words why the PS2 is a great console. Ratchet, Jak, and Sly.
#2PvtPorkSordPosted 1/30/2013 7:24:23 AM
Brink.
#3darkshadowmasterPosted 1/30/2013 7:25:55 AM
I loved running around jumping off walls throwing syringes to res a downed team mate while gunning down an enemy on my lightweight medic in Brink :(

The main issue with Brink was it's damn near complete lack of content (Heard it lagged on consoles too, but I didn't play it on there so wouldn't know)
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#4DarkLeemerPosted 1/30/2013 7:32:59 AM
I will say Confirm. My brother only play call of duty and I'll give him gold. I let him play Borderlands 2, Dishonored, Far Cry 3, and Dead Island and of all those he only liked Dead Island. I'm
not saying it's bad, but to say all those titles were bad is just ******* absurd. He won't play anything besides Call of Duty because " it's stupid" lol. Cracks me up.
---
I love circles cuz they're round and stuff!
XBL:Leemer1988 White- 2065-3480-9867
#5StigmaStylePosted 1/30/2013 7:35:17 AM
DarkLeemer posted...
I will say Confirm. My brother only play call of duty and I'll give him gold. I let him play Borderlands 2, Dishonored, Far Cry 3, and Dead Island and of all those he only liked Dead Island. I'm
not saying it's bad, but to say all those titles were bad is just ******* absurd. He won't play anything besides Call of Duty because " it's stupid" lol. Cracks me up.

If anything, Dead Island was the worst out of those games. o.o
So full of bugs and glitches. From what I've heard, they patched most of the good ones though.
#6JermasaurusPosted 1/30/2013 7:39:06 AM
Depends on your definition of "people who play Call of Duty"

Obviously, everyone on this board plays it. But to throw us into the masses of casual gamers who may only play CoD is a little ridiculous.

I have a massive gamerscore accumulated over years of playing not only Call of Duty games, but some of the best games of our generation(and some bad ones)

Massive deny.
---
GamerTag : Jermasaurus
#7YeGamingHobbitPosted 1/30/2013 7:39:20 AM
It annoys me when people complain about the graphics of COD, yeah they're 6 years old but I think they still look good. You want to see bad graphics play Deadly Premonition, gamers these days just seem up themselves...
---
If you stand still nothing will change. But, if you take even a step forward, I have the feeling something will change, and something good will happen.
#8ssupermario92Posted 1/30/2013 7:41:40 AM
PvtPorkSord posted...
Brink.

it had sooooo much potential.... *sigh*
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 43 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: RazorSharp02
#9xlplus333Posted 1/30/2013 7:49:35 AM
Warz
#10TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 1/30/2013 7:50:30 AM
StigmaStyle posted...
DarkLeemer posted...

If anything, Dead Island was the worst out of those games. o.o
So full of bugs and glitches. From what I've heard, they patched most of the good ones though.

I guess that's why he liked it do much, reminds him of Black Ops 2.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D