Has anyone ever thought the subject of good game balance is something we may

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Has anyone ever thought the subject of good game balance is something we may

User Info: Skello1O

Skello1O
3 years ago#1
Falsely comprehend, and that the game is actually balanced despite how broken it may seem?

Im just trying to find reason :(
FELICITATIONS MALFACTORS, I AM ENDEVERING TO MISAPROPRIATE THE FORMULARY FOR THE PREPERATION OF AFFORDABLE CUMESETABLES..... WHO WILL JOIN ME?!

User Info: Velociswagger

Velociswagger
3 years ago#2
I assure you this game is not balanced.
Operator rH

User Info: Lord_TenseEye

Lord_TenseEye
3 years ago#3
If the game were balanced, I wouldn't be able to get a 15 killstreak with a tac-45 in hardcore killconfirmed.

I think I killed the same guy at least 7 times. He kept saying "I'm dashboarding the next time he kills me" and he eventually did. I guess he was host because the game crashed.

This was a few days ago.

I'm not calling for a nerf. I'm just saying the game isn't balanced. A balanced game isn't always fun. If they were to "balance" all the weapons, all weapons would end up being peashooters and everyone would quit the game.

User Info: Frost_Mirror

Frost_Mirror
3 years ago#4
http://m.youtube.com/user/ExtraCreditz#/watch?v=e31OSVZF77w

Makes you think outside the box. Obviously it's a different game but the concepts still apply.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Has anyone ever thought the subject of good game balance is something we may

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived