what is this probation thing everyones talking about?

#1trumoochPosted 1/30/2013 11:11:01 AM
Are you saying if you join a game, and you quit before you actually start shooting, you can get some kind of probation? Someone please explain?

Thanks in advance.
#2devilschain30Posted 1/30/2013 11:12:47 AM
I think you have to quit a x number of games before they finish. Then I think you may get kicked off of multiplayer, stats reset, custom classes erased... stuff like that.
---
GT: Gods pudding
Check out my Youtube channel! It'll mean a lot to me! https://www.youtube.com/user/GodsPudding94?feature=mhee
#3trumooch(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 11:15:25 AM
Oh. Do you get some type of messages saying your on probation for quitting games? I do quit games often when it connects me to a map I dont like.
#4lunaticcorePosted 1/30/2013 11:27:04 AM
It just pops up and makes you wait like 5 mins before starting a new match depending on how many you have quit.

It was unfairly targeting people that got burned by host disconnects, not sure if that's what happening again. I haven't seen it recently.
#5trumooch(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 11:29:48 AM
Oh ok. I never just quit a game if my team is losing. I just have to take the lost like a man. I cant win them all. But I will quit if I get connected to a game where I get put on the losing team and they're losing by a bunch of points!
#6GRTooCoolPosted 1/30/2013 11:38:28 AM
Haven't heard anyone complaining about probation for the last month. I think they took it out.

My friend rage quits 80% of the time and he stopped getting probations. Really sucks if you think about it. I wanted his probation to get longer and longer so he would stop rage quitting for once. (Yes, he rage quits even if we're winning because he *has* to finish better than us in the K/D ratio department)
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.
#7ImTooSkilleddPosted 1/30/2013 11:40:31 AM
GRTooCool posted...
Haven't heard anyone complaining about probation for the last month. I think they took it out.

My friend rage quits 80% of the time and he stopped getting probations. Really sucks if you think about it. I wanted his probation to get longer and longer so he would stop rage quitting for once. (Yes, he rage quits even if we're winning because he *has* to finish better than us in the K/D ratio department)

No offense but your friend sounds like a douchebag.
---
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
#8Soul_On_DisplayPosted 1/30/2013 11:53:14 AM
ImTooSkilledd posted...
GRTooCool posted...

No offense but your friend sounds like a douchebag.

---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~