Die Rise makes up for Tranzit.

#1DarkMajinDPosted 1/30/2013 10:14:22 AM
Before anything, I really do enjoy Tranzit. Almost made it feel open-world... With the earth dying. The story is great, boss is good, pieces for turning power is dumb, and I overall find it fun. However, Die Rise instantly got me. It really feels like if I was in the original Black Ops Zombies map by its size. Once you know your way around the map, then you are set. New Teleporting Creepers after around 5 rounds are quite fun to deal with (Hint: You get a free perk if you ONLY knife all of the Creepers) Not sure what you guys think, but then again everything does/can improve.
---
PS Vita owner/ XB GamerTag - InsaneBladeEX Snaking in Black Ops
#2Blizzard09Posted 1/30/2013 10:53:26 AM
Tranzit was a amazing map. Die Rise is much better though. Only problem is the obilisk table doesn't do anything after a navcard is put in. I have been spending hours trying to figure out the easter egg but with zero luck.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#3RagingKoalaBearPosted 1/30/2013 11:03:54 AM
This map is perfect. Honestly I expected like 4 maps totally different and of this ones caliber when the game came out. It's pretty lame that after so much time passed they just gave us Tranzit and then 3 other maps just broken into pieces of what we already had. This makes up for it though. I prefer playing this map solo... way more fun and intense. With other players there are just too many dumb people. I can never get perk bottles because ransoms shoot gremlins at lvl 5 when they are piss easy.

By the way the Bowie knife is at the top of the elevator shaft when you are going to the roof. It makes those gremlins die pretty much in one hit and is a great way to get those perk bottles.

Who's who? Is a super good and creative perk by the way.
---
GT: whosyodaddeh
#4SackBoiPosted 1/30/2013 11:06:04 AM
I need to give it more time I like playing the zombie maps without looking up guides first I find it annoying I got 7k points and could not get a single weapon to be found after opening like 5 doors.
---
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.
#5The_LoGoSPosted 1/30/2013 11:10:24 AM
SackBoi posted...
I need to give it more time I like playing the zombie maps without looking up guides first I find it annoying I got 7k points and could not get a single weapon to be found after opening like 5 doors.

sure thats why you made this topic...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/65322300
---
There is no wrong or right...There is only popular opinion
#6aheroafakePosted 1/30/2013 11:11:13 AM
I hate(d) TranZit but I love Die Rise.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#7james259Posted 1/30/2013 11:14:40 AM
Love the map. Thumbs up treyarch. Now just make the players a little more lovable and you're golden
---
It hurts so good