call of duty franchise getting boring????? or is it just me??????

#1G13sBEARGRYLLSPosted 1/30/2013 11:58:23 AM
so ive been playing COD for years, ive always been an avid fan however im getting kind of sick of the same mistakes being made over and over again id prefer to see a new release every 2 years that works properly with no issues than a rushed cobbled together game every 12 months that literally drives me insane with the amount of niggling issues they have, weve seen it all the way through from MW2 right in to BO2. from stupid power configurations inbalanced perks/weopons and game play issues (lag etc etc etc ) to be fair im really hoping with the release of new consoles later this year (xbox 720/infinity) and early next year the overpriced playstation 4 that it will enable game developers to pack a little more punch with new releases and better powered consoles to enable online gameplay to be what we want as consumers.
(unfortunatley soemwhat controlled by internet speeds)

all we really ask for is improved connectivity (less lag etc) and solid well balanced gameplay without the consitent and familiar errors that we have endured over the last 3 or 4 years.

anyone think this will happen? personally id say its highly unlikely if so i might just go back to playing sonic the hedgehog on my mega drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#2snicklecuckPosted 1/30/2013 11:58:59 AM
You need to use more question marks.
#3Lord_TenseEyePosted 1/30/2013 12:01:31 PM
I don't think this is likely. They won't fix a damn thing and will milk this game as hard as they can until the series crashes because even the stupid people will finally realize that enough is enough and they won't settle for such a s*** product anymore.

I've learned my lesson now.