The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Reload canceling is the dumbest thing in this game

#1JigglybuffPosted 1/30/2013 1:40:44 PM
You decide to reload in a wrong spot or time and it should be a punishment. You shouldnt be able to click your Lstick right after removing your magizine and instantly have the same one right back in the gun allowing you to kill me with your smg of doom.

If you decide to reload the game dhould stay that way. The only way you should be able to fire is with your secondary. And if you switch to your secondary in the middle of reloading your primary, it should be empty when you switch back. Not have the clip you fired fkur bullets out of rightback inside it.
---
IRON. CLAD. CONTRACT.
#2fatclemenzaPosted 1/30/2013 1:42:32 PM
go play mw3 then where they took out the yy cancel for awful players like you
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#3Jigglybuff(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 1:45:10 PM
fatclemenza posted...
go play mw3 then where they took out the yy cancel for awful players like you

Hw does complaing about something like reload canceling make me a bad player?
If you start reloading you should not be able to cancel the reload AFTER the magazine is out and kill me with the same damn clip you just pulled out from your gun. Thats what secondaries are for. Your a bad player if you dont know how to time your reloads better
---
IRON. CLAD. CONTRACT.
#4trakrunr4evrPosted 1/30/2013 1:46:20 PM
ITT: I got outplayed by someone reloading.
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#5fatclemenzaPosted 1/30/2013 1:47:09 PM
Your a bad player if you dont know how to time your reloads better

yet you're the one here complaining about a mechanic that's been in every iteration of this arcade style shooter

2/10 got me to respond twice
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#6ZephyrSSXPosted 1/30/2013 1:48:02 PM(edited)
TC is right. Reload canceling is BS.
---
Where most strive and train to get it right, I will relentlessly train so I never get it wrong.
#7ZephyrSSXPosted 1/30/2013 1:49:50 PM
I mean why even have different reload times if you can negate the penalty of reloading at the wrong time?

It's a stupid mechanic. If some guy ****s up a reload he shouldn't get out of it.
---
Where most strive and train to get it right, I will relentlessly train so I never get it wrong.
#8Super_apePosted 1/30/2013 1:50:48 PM
Wow......just...wow.

Tc could be complaining about a number of stupid things ranging from target finders, smgs, to the games crappy maps. But he complains about something valid like reload canceling and you guys bash him. Get off this games back, reload canceling is bull in any game.
---
Its a bird!! No its a plane!! No its just a monkey wearing a cape!
#9VelociswaggerPosted 1/30/2013 1:51:12 PM
trakrunr4evr posted...
ITT: I got outplayed by someone reloading.

---
Operator rH
#10ShadowUmbreon42Posted 1/30/2013 1:51:44 PM
soo much wrong coming from tc and friend
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 Stupidity drives me so far over the edge when they refuse to use their brain. Well that and being a jerk.