I hate Target Finder and now I must complain

#1thebest99Posted 1/30/2013 1:43:20 PM
I feel dirty. I'm now one of those kids who has to cry and complain about something in the game that keeps killing me. I hate that I have now broken down and am about to complain about this attachment but I been trying to hold back and I keep telling myself it isn't a big deal, it doesn't need a nerf.

I ****ing hate this attachment with all my heart. I never thought anything would take away from the rage inducing knife attacks but this one attachment just drives me completely bonkers.It's always the same killcam someone sitting behind perfect cover and obliterating me in mere seconds because I have a huge red square on me because my finger is poking out around the corner.

I lose 99% of my gunfights against users with Target finder. I'm super stubborn(read: dumb as ****) and keep trying to get revenge. Instead of just leaving this one individual alone I keep running back out the same corner and keep getting killed.

I even have classes with coldblooded to try and combat the Target Finder but they still find me.

I wish that there was a max range in which the Target Finder could find people. That or a delay at further ranges before it can acquire a target. I don't know why it's an instant targeting system but it's the future but god damn does it piss me off.

I have now vented.

So what are your strategies for dealing with users who are employing the use of the Target Finder? Do you just avoid them?
---
New Commentary! 11/22/12-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_iiDLS_2yE
GT: Dan Harkinz
#2FunKeeJPosted 1/30/2013 1:47:37 PM
I use FAL+select fire + target finder and just unload.
---
PSN: FunKeeJ
#3trakrunr4evrPosted 1/30/2013 1:47:50 PM
thebest99 posted...
So what are your strategies for dealing with users who are employing the use of the Target Finder? Do you just avoid them?

Yes. If an LMG Target Finder sitting in a building kills me, I guarantee he will still be there in 5 minutes. I won't take that same route twice.
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#4fatclemenzaPosted 1/30/2013 1:49:33 PM
Just kill them because they're not good enough to be any more than a nuisance
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#5Soul_On_DisplayPosted 1/30/2013 1:51:24 PM
Yep. The target finder is the exact reason why you die. Totally, man. It couldn't be anything else. The enemy was completely blind to your position until that evil red shape gave him your position that he would have otherwise never, ever, ever had known.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#6puzzlefitePosted 1/30/2013 1:52:03 PM(edited)
If you're dying with cold blooded, then it's you not TF.
#7GTHehateme23Posted 1/30/2013 1:56:07 PM
Umm just use cold blooded if it bothers you that much, problem solved.
#8georgiaboy11Posted 1/30/2013 1:57:32 PM
God doesn't need a dam.
#9Kovalchuk_Posted 1/30/2013 1:58:47 PM
Don't watch the killcam and it won't bother you.

Next.
---
Gamefaqs:
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/too-true-g1.gif