This game NEEDS better player animations and...

#1__redxiii__Posted 1/30/2013 1:47:29 PM
By animations I mean when they are aiming down sights but they just appear to be walking to you. I would react differently in many situations if you could actually tell what they are doing by their animation. Also why did they do away with the way BO1 "outfitted" your character. Like if you used Flak Jacket your guy had a bunch of armor and stuff on. It was immediately apparent that they had on Flak Jacket and you wouldn't shoot a rocket or throw C4 at them. Now everyone just looks the same.
#2trakrunr4evrPosted 1/30/2013 1:48:49 PM
I agree with the character models. Would have been nice to see flak jacket, scavenger, engineer player models, etc.
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#3fatclemenzaPosted 1/30/2013 1:51:06 PM
I liked in CoD4 where you could tell what primary weapon someone was carrying by their uniform. It made it easy to call out to friends if you saw someone heading their way, "one coming toward you, SMG". The BO1 system was good too.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking youíre the one
That can do whatís never been done, that can win whatís never been won
#4FeelMyBladePosted 1/30/2013 1:52:19 PM
I wouldn't mind extra character models.

But I gotta give the game props for the death animations. They were better than the previous installments.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
#5__redxiii__(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 1:54:15 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
I wouldn't mind extra character models.

But I gotta give the game props for the death animations. They were better than the previous installments.

I don't want to be able to dress my character up like make believe. I'm just saying that in BO1 if someone was coming at you with FJ on it was immediately apparent and you could adapt your strategy to it. I.E; shooting them instead of throwing explosives. But in this game it's just like, "let's hope this guy isn't using FJ when I throw my C4 at him"
#6outlawstar289Posted 1/30/2013 2:04:35 PM
fatclemenza posted...
I liked in CoD4 where you could tell what primary weapon someone was carrying by their uniform. It made it easy to call out to friends if you saw someone heading their way, "one coming toward you, SMG". The BO1 system was good too.

This game has specific models for the weapon class you spawn with.

Take the ISA for example

David Vonderhaar is the Assault Rifle Skin

Ballcap and Beard is the SMG skin

Jacket and Black Mask is the Sniper skin

Blue Vest is the shotgun skin

etc
---
IMPERIVM
GT: Commando GMC
#7__redxiii__(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 2:06:17 PM
I don't care what weapons they have, I care about what perks they are using.