How the **** DO you play Tranzit anyway?

#1Drag_ZEROPosted 1/30/2013 3:40:21 PM
I just don't get it. Everything was so easy to follow in the other zombies maps. Now its like they took those stupid, crazy easter eggs and made them necessary to get stuff. How do I turn on power? Where IS power? Where is Juggs? The mystery box? How do I navigate? Craft?

I just don't get it.
#2BignutzisBackPosted 1/30/2013 3:42:26 PM
get on the bus, place has 5 stops including the starting bus station, power is on stop 4 jug is on stop 5, most teams like to power through a bus loop by round 5 to get set up properly box starts at the 2nd stop
---
http://zipmeme.com/uploads/generated/g1332657204840417866.jpg
#3known2FAILPosted 1/30/2013 3:42:40 PM
I'm not a huge zombie guy but I did play it quite a bit in BO1... I played Tranzit twice in this game... I sat there and said.. "WTF am I playing?!" I never played it again...
---
I knew FMGs would be OP before the game came out:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995751-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/59204323
#4aheroafakePosted 1/30/2013 3:44:00 PM
Have you even tried exploring TranZit? It's pretty straight forward.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#5Drag_ZERO(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 4:12:50 PM
aheroafake posted...

I would if it was an actual map and there was no stupid bus. It means you have limited time to explore before the bus just ditches you there with no way out. And the game also brilliantly doesn't give you a warning saying "hey the bus is gonna leave in a minute or two head back there so you don't get stuck!"
#6known2FAILPosted 1/30/2013 4:14:33 PM
Drag_ZERO posted...
aheroafake posted...

I would if it was an actual map and there was no stupid bus. It means you have limited time to explore before the bus just ditches you there with no way out. And the game also brilliantly doesn't give you a warning saying "hey the bus is gonna leave in a minute or two head back there so you don't get stuck!"

OK what? 1st off.. you CAN explore without the Bus... 2nd... It DOES give you a warning.. A bus constantly tooting it's horn quite an indicator...
---
I knew FMGs would be OP before the game came out:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995751-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/59204323
#7Aadrian1234Posted 1/30/2013 4:18:05 PM
Drag_ZERO posted...
aheroafake posted...

You can still travel without the bus, but little crawlers with giant heads (I call them face humpers) chase you through the fog and cling to your head and you have to melee it off, but they have low health so its easy to turn around and kill them when they try and jump on you

And the bus honks a few times before it leaves
---
PSN/GT-Aadrianseth Message me via PSN Xbox live or i will ignore the request
3DS: 0817-4248-5560 PM me your FC if you add me
#8aheroafakePosted 1/30/2013 4:19:15 PM
known2FAIL posted...
Drag_ZERO posted...
aheroafake posted...

OK what? 1st off.. you CAN explore without the Bus... 2nd... It DOES give you a warning.. A bus constantly tooting it's horn quite an indicator...

^This. Your response TC leads me to believe that you haven't even tried to play the map.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#9Drag_ZERO(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 7:09:56 PM
aheroafake posted...
known2FAIL posted...
Drag_ZERO posted...
aheroafake posted...

^This. Your response TC leads me to believe that you haven't even tried to play the map.

I've tried, but the bus will honk its horn and then I go back and it already left, and traveling from place to place on foot is such a pain because of all this thick smoke and these stupid crawlers.

I just don't know how to play this thing -_-
#10Shaun3DPosted 1/30/2013 7:20:56 PM
You can also teleport using the green lamps and head monkeys...
yea sounds fake but no