"foregrip doesn't work" - various people

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. "foregrip doesn't work" - various people
2 years ago#1
someone explain this for me, I'm not interested in using it, but I'm curious.
---
spread the <3
2 years ago#2
It doesn't do what it should.
2 years ago#3
Apparently it does nothing or just alters the recoil of most guns. The Scar is one of the few that gets a real benefit from it.
2 years ago#4
It either only affects the first few bullets, or whatever affect it has is too small to warrant the point. There's been tons of tests done by Drift0r and others. For some reason, Nadeshot still stands by it. I have no idea why.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
2 years ago#5
I personally use Grip on a couple of my weapons because for me it helps, if someone doesn't need to use it on those same weapons then more power to them.
---
PSN - W3tm0G
XBL - xM0G
2 years ago#6
I personally use Grip on a couple of my weapons because for me it helps, if someone doesn't need to use it on those same weapons then more power to them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
2 years ago#7
If the gun you're using needs a sight, foregrip, SF or anything like that, get a new one. Those are valuable points. My favorite AR is the AN-94 with stock and extended clip.
2 years ago#8
What aspect of recoil does it affect, recenter, visual kick, whatever MW3's kick perk did?

Because if it only affects recenter I could see how people believe it's broken/pointless.
---
spread the <3
2 years ago#9
__redxiii__ posted...
If the gun you're using needs a sight, foregrip, SF or anything like that, get a new one. Those are valuable points. My favorite AR is the AN-94 with stock and extended clip.

how do you play without quickdraw?
---
Souvlaki space station
2 years ago#10
__redxiii__ posted...

select fire on the FAL is well worth that point

as is a target finder on LMGs >_________>
---
spread the <3
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. "foregrip doesn't work" - various people

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived