"foregrip doesn't work" - various people

#11fatclemenzaPosted 1/30/2013 3:16:13 PM
how do you play without quickdraw?

strafing around corners with stock. but you can definitely make a case for quickdraw now that ADS delay is gone
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#12__redxiii__Posted 1/30/2013 3:17:24 PM
TecmoB0 posted...
__redxiii__ posted...
If the gun you're using needs a sight, foregrip, SF or anything like that, get a new one. Those are valuable points. My favorite AR is the AN-94 with stock and extended clip.

how do you play without quickdraw?

I play hardpoint so it's more of knowing where people spawn and are coming from than having to react. Yea for something like FFA I'd say run dex and quickdraw.
#13HereticKitsunePosted 1/30/2013 3:17:36 PM
It either only affects the first few bullets, or whatever affect it has is too small to warrant the point. There's been tons of tests done by Drift0r and others. For some reason, Nadeshot still stands by it. I have no idea why.

It really depends on the weapon, oddly enough.

Grip is just so weird in this game.
---
mildare_el_rayo: What's the word I'm looking for, here? "An angsty person who loves to complain."
Calad:Squall?
#14BS_InfinitePosted 1/30/2013 3:19:58 PM
angrybirdsdude posted...
What aspect of recoil does it affect, recenter, visual kick, whatever MW3's kick perk did?

Because if it only affects recenter I could see how people believe it's broken/pointless.

Raises recenter speed by a tiny amount. Prob about 50 according to den K users
---
BS_Infinite posted...
YOLOconozco
#15gwetmore4523Posted 1/30/2013 3:28:21 PM
fatclemenza posted...
I personally use Grip on a couple of my weapons because for me it helps, if someone doesn't need to use it on those same weapons then more power to them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo

Thanks, not sure what I would have done without this great insight into this subject. Again if you think Grip does nothing or it's a placebo than you should feel great you can use that point somewhere else on your class.
---
PSN - W3tm0G
XBL - xM0G
#16DIRTYxMONEYPosted 1/30/2013 3:32:20 PM
fatclemenza posted...
I personally use Grip on a couple of my weapons because for me it helps, if someone doesn't need to use it on those same weapons then more power to them.

Can it still be a placebo if you know it's a placebo?? *joking over*
---
I apologize for the fact that I double all punctuation and type in choppy sentences..
WELCOME TO THE DARK CARNIVAL, BROTHER. hOnK :o)
#17gameflakPosted 1/30/2013 3:35:39 PM
HereticKitsune posted...
It either only affects the first few bullets, or whatever affect it has is too small to warrant the point. There's been tons of tests done by Drift0r and others. For some reason, Nadeshot still stands by it. I have no idea why.

It really depends on the weapon, oddly enough.

Grip is just so weird in this game.

Yeah, I can't remember what other weapon I've used it on that it definitely helped with, but the one I know for sure it made a difference on was the mp7
---
If it's true that we learn from our mistakes, then I should be a frickin' genius by now.
#18__redxiii__Posted 1/30/2013 3:37:41 PM
The grip takes a lot of recoil out of the AN-94. But I prefer it with its recoil cause if you shoot around the midsection it usually bounces up for a headshot.
#19BS_InfinitePosted 1/30/2013 3:39:35 PM(edited)
DIRTYxMONEY posted...
fatclemenza posted...

Can it still be a placebo if you know it's a placebo?? *joking over*

Yeah it still works. I buy placebo pills online sometimes because they make me feel good.

http://www.placebo.com.au/about
^If you're interested
---
BS_Infinite posted...
YOLOconozco
#20Faust_8Posted 1/30/2013 4:13:44 PM
On the QBB I think it radically increases recoil.

Without it, it stays pretty steady. With Grip, it tries to hit birds.
---
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while