Do 8 year old kids still play?

#31CammyApplePosted 1/30/2013 5:13:47 PM
scarface_jr posted...
CammyApple posted...
scarface_jr posted...

Oh I get it, you're one of those uptight snobs who think everything should be PC. Here's an idea, if you don't like what people say, take your xbox and your computer or laptop and sell it. Also my parents did a good job raising me, Last I checked I'm an adult and can say whatever the **** I want to say. I'm pretty sure the women said something about her taking the xbox back to avoid her son having to deal with people on the internet so that's one less kid you have to worry about. I'm sure your parents did a horrible job raising you tho, must of sucked not being able to go out and play with your friends for using "inappropriate" words and behavior.

You assume things about me without any info to draw those conclusions. You feel the need to pepper profanity in where it doesn't add anything. You make assumptions about my parents without any basis.

No you're right. You're definitively an adult. One that was raised very well with a good grasp of morals and respect.

That post just contradicted your whole argument, thank you have a nice day.

A statement without anything to back it up. Keep on keepin on.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#32scarface_jrPosted 1/30/2013 5:14:57 PM
CammyApple posted...
scarface_jr posted...
TecmoB0 posted...
scarface_jr posted...
Also Cammy http://i.imgur.com/eK515.gif

I wish I was 16 again.

Your age is showing young man. Carry on.

I'd like to see a 16 year old that's covered in tattoo's. You might see some with one or two but not ones from their neck down. I don't get what you're so uptight about tho. Were you bullied or something as a kid? I don't see how something that has nothing to do with you rustles your jimmies.
---
"There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man." -CM Punk
#33scarface_jrPosted 1/30/2013 5:17:43 PM
CammyApple posted...
scarface_jr posted...
CammyApple posted...
scarface_jr posted...

Oh I get it, you're one of those uptight snobs who think everything should be PC. Here's an idea, if you don't like what people say, take your xbox and your computer or laptop and sell it. Also my parents did a good job raising me, Last I checked I'm an adult and can say whatever the **** I want to say. I'm pretty sure the women said something about her taking the xbox back to avoid her son having to deal with people on the internet so that's one less kid you have to worry about. I'm sure your parents did a horrible job raising you tho, must of sucked not being able to go out and play with your friends for using "inappropriate" words and behavior.

You assume things about me without any info to draw those conclusions. You feel the need to pepper profanity in where it doesn't add anything. You make assumptions about my parents without any basis.

No you're right. You're definitively an adult. One that was raised very well with a good grasp of morals and respect.

You assume things about me without any info to draw those conclusions. You make assumptions about my parents without any basis. There you go, I just realized something. Why am I wasting my time arguing with some basement dweller? I'd be upset too if I was 300 pounds and lived in my moms basement with a neck beard.
---
"There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man." -CM Punk
#34TecmoB0Posted 1/30/2013 5:25:15 PM(edited)
baseless accusations = umad. try harder

scarface, do you even see the irony of your last post?
---
Souvlaki space station
#35CammyApplePosted 1/30/2013 5:27:27 PM
scarface_jr posted...
CammyApple posted...
scarface_jr posted...
CammyApple posted...
scarface_jr posted...

You assume things about me without any info to draw those conclusions. You make assumptions about my parents without any basis. There you go, I just realized something. Why am I wasting my time arguing with some basement dweller? I'd be upset too if I was 300 pounds and lived in my moms basement with a neck beard.

My assumptions are based on you feeling the need to call a random mother on XBL a ****. Your use of unneeded to profanity. The fact that you could have been "the bigger man" and muted the kid instead of feeling the need to prove your superiority to a child and his mother.

Now your need to validate your age to a complete stranger and then insult their appearance and life with nothing to base that on. The odd part being that you don't even mention your age.

If anything my only hypocritical action is that I should have just added you to ignore from the get go and left it at that.
---
#36CammyApplePosted 1/30/2013 5:28:00 PM
TecmoB0 posted...

I would wager no.
---
#37scarface_jrPosted 1/30/2013 5:28:50 PM
TecmoB0 posted...

Yes I do, but from the majority of people that try to act like they're better than anyone who uses profanity and blame the persons parents are 90% super over- weight. You either see that in person or when someone post a pic of themselves somewhere on the internet. Also I thought we were just assuming things about each other? Atleast that's what cammy was doing, I'd figure he'd want an argument in the same manner.
---
#38Ep1taph303(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:31:23 PM
Machines babysitting kids. Judgements day is nigh. Skynet is becoming self aware.
---
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966683944/
#39scarface_jrPosted 1/30/2013 5:34:05 PM
I'm 20? Want my facebook/Phone number also? And why mute someone when you can get them to quit? Also last I check these games were rated M. Meaning if you don't like mature language don't play it. But please do put me on ignore if you wish, It wouldn't really effect me in the least bit.
---
#40CammyApplePosted 1/30/2013 5:35:26 PM
scarface_jr posted...
TecmoB0 posted...

Yes I do, but from the majority of people that try to act like they're better than anyone who uses profanity and blame the persons parents are 90% super over- weight. You either see that in person or when someone post a pic of themselves somewhere on the internet. Also I thought we were just assuming things about each other? Atleast that's what cammy was doing, I'd figure he'd want an argument in the same manner.

My assumptions had basis as I have posted more than once.
---