Do 8 year old kids still play?

#61CammyApplePosted 1/30/2013 7:55:23 PM
scarface_jr posted...
CammyApple posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
I'm at work right now having a good chuckle at this silly argument. Gamefaqs never disappoints...

It's always better when they think I'm serious. I don't care what children have to say on the internet. And yes 20 falls into the "children" range.

This whole discussion is simple to sum up.
-Person A was a jerk.
-Person B said don't be a jerk while kind of being a jerk.
-Rabble rabble rabble
-Sorry we fighted.

Real life is calling though. If the topic is still up when next I'm on maybe I'll fight with you some more. (Not SAMCRO, oh fudge it you're all smart enough to understand right?)

what, say that to my face in real life not online see what happens?

I hope you're kidding. If not it proves my point. Also I'm not sure which part I would be expected to say to your face.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#62CammyApplePosted 1/30/2013 7:56:19 PM
mfv12979 posted...
in my opinion parents buy this game to their kids so that the kids can get out of their parents hair. LOL.

That's often correct. Parents are lazy now.
---
#63lolcharizardPosted 1/30/2013 8:26:14 PM
dueric posted...
The shame is, most people act like 8 year olds.

To me it's the same difference.

This.
---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.
#64dario1101Posted 1/31/2013 7:38:09 AM
To OP: I really think they are less kids in this game, And Maybe because I always use that mute button at the bottom of the pre-game lobby.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-165! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#65Majora1988Posted 1/31/2013 11:03:52 AM
A lot of edgy teens in this topic. Being mean to little kids on Xbox live is no better than being an annoying little kid on Xbox live.
---
Certainly, he had too many weaknesses to use my power.
[PDBA Forever]
#66ICantNameGudPosted 1/31/2013 11:49:25 AM
CammyApple posted...
__redxiii__ posted...
CammyApple posted...
Now your need to validate your age to a complete stranger and then insult their appearance and life with nothing to base that on. The odd part being that you don't even mention your age.

Yet you and several others call people out on age based on vague assumptions. Keep it up!

That tend to be right. I said he seemed young. He is young.

Are people oblivious to the part that I haven't been serious during this?

Lmao I love it when people realize they went a little off the deep end, contradict themselves and try to save face with "I was just joking guys! Y-y-you believe me, r-right?" Priceless.

I must remember a true sign of maturity is a 50 post forum argument over getting butthurt that someone said the big C on XBL.
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#67CammyApplePosted 1/31/2013 2:02:51 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
CammyApple posted...
__redxiii__ posted...
CammyApple posted...
Now your need to validate your age to a complete stranger and then insult their appearance and life with nothing to base that on. The odd part being that you don't even mention your age.

Yet you and several others call people out on age based on vague assumptions. Keep it up!

That tend to be right. I said he seemed young. He is young.

Are people oblivious to the part that I haven't been serious during this?

Lmao I love it when people realize they went a little off the deep end, contradict themselves and try to save face with "I was just joking guys! Y-y-you believe me, r-right?" Priceless.

I must remember a true sign of maturity is a 50 post forum argument over getting butthurt that someone said the big C on XBL.

Didn't you make some topic full of profanity about you quitting this game? Just can't stay away? You're a well known troll that falls in to the category of "children whose opinion I don't care about". Walk on young man. Walk on.
---
#68thegamer824Posted 1/31/2013 2:11:53 PM
on 360, i run into them Daily and like this is almost every search and destroy game.
---
Benevolence