GameFAQs Kill Death Ratios

#1MyloManePosted 1/30/2013 5:14:50 PM
Can someone explain to me how I see SOOO many people here claim to have super high K/D ratios (like almost everybody at LEAST 2.5 but up to 5.0 and around.) And when playing online with Extremely good players, the most I see ever is mainly 2.1 tops.

I'm quite suspicious of this.
---
Xbox Gamertag: Mylo Mane (with a space yes)
Dead or Alive 5. Tina main
#2Snazzy21Posted 1/30/2013 5:17:14 PM
Im guessing they play Dom mainly where you can get into the hundreds of kills when you get on a hot streak.

I mainly play TDM and Kill Confirmed my KD is 2.15.
#3JVel91Posted 1/30/2013 5:18:51 PM
Because stacked parties, VSAT's, and vegetable enemies.
---
EMS
#4supercoolisaacPosted 1/30/2013 5:21:52 PM
People who go to a video game discussion board to actually discuss the game usually put much more time into the game they are discussing, therefore they are usually much better than the average player.

I've met tons of good players here.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#5T_r_a_m_PPosted 1/30/2013 5:23:25 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
People who go to a video game discussion board to actually discuss the game usually put much more time into the game they are discussing, therefore they are usually much better than the average player.

Was going to say this, casuals dont join video game boards
---
Gamertag: BuSteD TramP
Ewgh thats gotta hurt!
#6WOT BSPosted 1/30/2013 5:24:34 PM
supercoolisaac posted...

a lot of people exaggerate on here too.
---
GT: Extract Hz
#7scarface_jrPosted 1/30/2013 5:25:30 PM
I thought I was decent/average till I played with Steven and a few others >.>. Then again I am playing this game with my shoulder destroyed. I'm waiting for my doctor to book me down for surgery. But with that I mostly play tdm and have like a 1.26 ratio. I made the mistake of letting my cousin play on my account a few times -.-. I should have learned from when he swore he was good at battlefield and went 3-26 -.-.
---
"There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man." -CM Punk
#8ImTooSkilleddPosted 1/30/2013 5:25:30 PM
supercoolisaac posted...

This. Most people who visit and participate on video game forums are more experienced with video games than the average CoD player you'll come across.
---
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
#9supercoolisaacPosted 1/30/2013 5:25:41 PM
WOT BS posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

a lot of people exaggerate on here too.

Some. But it's usually pretty obvious. Most people have their GT in their sig and you can just check elite if you're skeptical.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#10TecmoB0Posted 1/30/2013 5:29:25 PM
im actually more surprised by the sub 2 kdr players on the cod boards. i blame this pos game for me finally falling into that category. most people that are mediocre or suck dont usually take the initiative to improve
---
Souvlaki space station