Were AGRs Always Destroyed by a Single C4 or Were They Nerfed?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Were AGRs Always Destroyed by a Single C4 or Were They Nerfed?
3 years ago#1
Felt bad for the guy here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_hnad277yg

I could of sworn they used to be more difficult to destroy than that.
3 years ago#2
Always were. Makes me happy since I always normally have a C4 on hand. All those silly people always saying EMP grenades lol
Leader of the 1 Horned Pink Bunni clan. You can be a pink Bunni too, all you have to do is ask.
3 years ago#3
Mine a few weeks ago seemed to have never come out. Upon further inspection as soon as it hit the courtyard in slums, a c4 pack went off, destroying it (about the equivalent of 5-8 feet away blocked by the steps lol)
3 years ago#4
They can be destroyed by a single combat ax too, if it gets stuck in them and keeps hitting them over and over like mine did. >_>
All's fair in love and war, kid.
3 years ago#5
C4 is my explosive of choice so I always get excited when I hear "enemy agr inbound." I know that person is going to be mad when their agr gets destroyed by my c4 the second the box pops open.
3 years ago#6
EMP grenade + Semtex = 150 points
3 years ago#7
I'm not even going to lie. If that were me I wouldn't post that video. It's probably the cheesiest video I've seen in a while.

A full squad spawn killing a bunch of randoms on Nuketown with an obvious connection advantage.

It pains me to think that people are actually of the mindset that something like that is an "achievement".

I can almost guarantee that that person in that clip is probably the type to rage quit after one death when playing alone.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
3 years ago#8
one black hat kills them
W@W was awesome for gun diversity. You saw the MP40, the MP40, and the MP40. - Gritzblitz56
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Were AGRs Always Destroyed by a Single C4 or Were They Nerfed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Leaderboards still downkingekinge26/18 10:52AM