How come all the people that know how to use the FHJ are on the other team?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. How come all the people that know how to use the FHJ are on the other team?

User Info: Baseballtitan

Baseballtitan
3 years ago#1
Seriously, my UAV's go down in ~5 seconds and no one on my team ever pulls out an FHJ on ANYTHING.
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone

User Info: CammyApple

CammyApple
3 years ago#2
Baseballtitan posted...
Seriously, my UAV's go down in ~5 seconds and no one on my team ever pulls out an FHJ on ANYTHING.

Where is your FHJ?
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

User Info: ZephyrSSX

ZephyrSSX
3 years ago#3
Baseballtitan posted...

Believe me, they'll pull it out after you de-flare an enemy chopper or something. Every damn time.
Where most strive and train to get it right, I will relentlessly train so I never get it wrong.

User Info: scarface_jr

scarface_jr
3 years ago#4
It's the same when I get a Vsat and no one shoots down the enemy's counter or still camps with a vsat up. I really should stop playing with randoms...too bad if I did play with most of my f/l i'd be playing hardcore 90% of the time -.-.
"There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man." -CM Punk

User Info: puzzlefite

puzzlefite
3 years ago#5
I'm always the first person to shoot down everything! And I get mad if someone else does! I'll only share if there's more than 2 things to shoot down at once! haha
Gamertag: Crash Geom

User Info: Paco_Lives

Paco_Lives
3 years ago#6
puzzlefite posted...
I'm always the first person to shoot down everything! And I get mad if someone else does!

LOL same here. I want my points. Unless my teammates have fed the enemy a VTOL and im the only one attempting to take it down. -_- then i would appreciate a little assistance.

puzzlefite
3 years ago#7
Paco_Lives posted...
puzzlefite posted...
I'm always the first person to shoot down everything! And I get mad if someone else does!

LOL same here. I want my points. Unless my teammates have fed the enemy a VTOL and im the only one attempting to take it down. -_- then i would appreciate a little assistance.

^This or stay the hell away from me because I'm Cold-Blooded.

Paco: Question for you. If you see a carepackage copter coming, UAV, & CUAV in air and have 2 rockets. What do you shoot down first? ^_^

User Info: Danger_Close

Danger_Close
3 years ago#8
puzzlefite posted...
I'm always the first person to shoot down everything! And I get mad if someone else does! I'll only share if there's more than 2 things to shoot down at once! haha

this
getting gold on my fhj is hard enough without having to share kills
You must defeat me to stand a chance!

User Info: Paco_Lives

Paco_Lives
3 years ago#9
puzzlefite posted...
Paco_Lives posted...
puzzlefite posted...

Paco: Question for you. If you see a carepackage copter coming, UAV, & CUAV in air and have 2 rockets. What do you shoot down first? ^_^

Ive never even attempted to shoot down carepackage copters. They always seem drop it in time anyways. Always teh UAV CUAV since i never run ghost or hardwired.

puzzlefite
3 years ago#10
Paco_Lives posted...
puzzlefite posted...
Paco_Lives posted...
puzzlefite posted...

Ive never even attempted to shoot down carepackage copters. They always seem drop it in time anyways. Always teh UAV CUAV since i never run ghost or hardwired.

Are you serious, man? It's worth 125 points and absolutely useless to the team but that's the definition of free points!
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. How come all the people that know how to use the FHJ are on the other team?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived