How come all the people that know how to use the FHJ are on the other team?

#1BaseballtitanPosted 1/30/2013 5:41:04 PM
Seriously, my UAV's go down in ~5 seconds and no one on my team ever pulls out an FHJ on ANYTHING.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#2CammyApplePosted 1/30/2013 5:44:21 PM
Baseballtitan posted...
Seriously, my UAV's go down in ~5 seconds and no one on my team ever pulls out an FHJ on ANYTHING.

Where is your FHJ?
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#3ZephyrSSXPosted 1/30/2013 5:45:21 PM(edited)
Baseballtitan posted...

Believe me, they'll pull it out after you de-flare an enemy chopper or something. Every damn time.
---
Where most strive and train to get it right, I will relentlessly train so I never get it wrong.
#4scarface_jrPosted 1/30/2013 5:45:09 PM
It's the same when I get a Vsat and no one shoots down the enemy's counter or still camps with a vsat up. I really should stop playing with randoms...too bad if I did play with most of my f/l i'd be playing hardcore 90% of the time -.-.
---
"There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man." -CM Punk
#5puzzlefitePosted 1/30/2013 5:49:48 PM(edited)
I'm always the first person to shoot down everything! And I get mad if someone else does! I'll only share if there's more than 2 things to shoot down at once! haha
---
Gamertag: Crash Geom
#6Paco_LivesPosted 1/30/2013 5:50:13 PM
puzzlefite posted...
I'm always the first person to shoot down everything! And I get mad if someone else does!

LOL same here. I want my points. Unless my teammates have fed the enemy a VTOL and im the only one attempting to take it down. -_- then i would appreciate a little assistance.
#7puzzlefitePosted 1/30/2013 5:55:28 PM
Paco_Lives posted...
puzzlefite posted...
I'm always the first person to shoot down everything! And I get mad if someone else does!

LOL same here. I want my points. Unless my teammates have fed the enemy a VTOL and im the only one attempting to take it down. -_- then i would appreciate a little assistance.

^This or stay the hell away from me because I'm Cold-Blooded.

Paco: Question for you. If you see a carepackage copter coming, UAV, & CUAV in air and have 2 rockets. What do you shoot down first? ^_^
---
#8Danger_ClosePosted 1/30/2013 5:57:15 PM
puzzlefite posted...
I'm always the first person to shoot down everything! And I get mad if someone else does! I'll only share if there's more than 2 things to shoot down at once! haha

this
getting gold on my fhj is hard enough without having to share kills
---
You must defeat me to stand a chance!
#9Paco_LivesPosted 1/30/2013 6:02:11 PM
puzzlefite posted...
Paco_Lives posted...
puzzlefite posted...

Paco: Question for you. If you see a carepackage copter coming, UAV, & CUAV in air and have 2 rockets. What do you shoot down first? ^_^

Ive never even attempted to shoot down carepackage copters. They always seem drop it in time anyways. Always teh UAV CUAV since i never run ghost or hardwired.
#10puzzlefitePosted 1/30/2013 6:08:48 PM
Paco_Lives posted...
puzzlefite posted...
Paco_Lives posted...
puzzlefite posted...

Ive never even attempted to shoot down carepackage copters. They always seem drop it in time anyways. Always teh UAV CUAV since i never run ghost or hardwired.

Are you serious, man? It's worth 125 points and absolutely useless to the team but that's the definition of free points!
---