list of OP things : going 1-for-1 and playing stupidly

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. list of OP things : going 1-for-1 and playing stupidly
2 years ago#1
So I was playing some Overflow, I hop into B Flag window after capping and expect some guys in the alleyway back there, seeing as how it's the best headglitch in the game. I strafe around the corner prefiring to get whoever will be there, but there is no one.

I run past the headglitch and towards the fountain and suddenly die. The dude that shot me was laying down w/ cold blooded behind the headglitch, ADSing with his remmington towards his spawn.

tl;dr - it's easy to anticipate smart moves, but it's impossible to predict people using dumb tactics, and it's therefor OP, please nerf it
---
spread the <3
2 years ago#2
Yes. Less than average players will always be incredibly hard to play against.

It's a combination of straight bloodlust with disregard for their own survival, and the fact that they get overrun so often that the spawns can be a real b**** to deal with.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
2 years ago#3
You mad.
2 years ago#4
Yes. Less than average players will always be incredibly hard to play against.

It's a combination of straight bloodlust with disregard for their own survival, and the fact that they get overrun so often that the spawns can be a real b**** to deal with.

Oh god, the amount of times I've been killed because someone does something so utterly stupid that I figured there was no way they would...
---
mildare_el_rayo: What's the word I'm looking for, here? "An angsty person who loves to complain."
Calad:Squall?
2 years ago#5
It's never the try hards that kill you...it's the one random noob running around that's super negative that ****s everything up for you.
---
"There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man." -CM Punk
2 years ago#6
scarface_jr posted...
It's never the try hards that kill you...it's the one random noob running around that's super negative that ****s everything up for you.

lol. so true.
2 years ago#7
scarface_jr posted...

---
GT: Irish H2
"Oh, my bad, I was high on gamefaqs again" - Oblivion
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. list of OP things : going 1-for-1 and playing stupidly

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived