list of OP things : going 1-for-1 and playing stupidly

#1angrybirdsdudePosted 1/30/2013 6:02:12 PM
So I was playing some Overflow, I hop into B Flag window after capping and expect some guys in the alleyway back there, seeing as how it's the best headglitch in the game. I strafe around the corner prefiring to get whoever will be there, but there is no one.

I run past the headglitch and towards the fountain and suddenly die. The dude that shot me was laying down w/ cold blooded behind the headglitch, ADSing with his remmington towards his spawn.

tl;dr - it's easy to anticipate smart moves, but it's impossible to predict people using dumb tactics, and it's therefor OP, please nerf it
---
spread the <3
#2duericPosted 1/30/2013 6:04:15 PM
Yes. Less than average players will always be incredibly hard to play against.

It's a combination of straight bloodlust with disregard for their own survival, and the fact that they get overrun so often that the spawns can be a real b**** to deal with.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#3BalisticWarri0rPosted 1/30/2013 6:04:37 PM
You mad.
#4HereticKitsunePosted 1/30/2013 6:07:13 PM
Yes. Less than average players will always be incredibly hard to play against.

It's a combination of straight bloodlust with disregard for their own survival, and the fact that they get overrun so often that the spawns can be a real b**** to deal with.

Oh god, the amount of times I've been killed because someone does something so utterly stupid that I figured there was no way they would...
---
mildare_el_rayo: What's the word I'm looking for, here? "An angsty person who loves to complain."
Calad:Squall?
#5scarface_jrPosted 1/30/2013 6:08:29 PM
It's never the try hards that kill you...it's the one random noob running around that's super negative that ****s everything up for you.
---
"There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man." -CM Punk
#6startedONatariPosted 1/30/2013 6:13:20 PM
scarface_jr posted...
It's never the try hards that kill you...it's the one random noob running around that's super negative that ****s everything up for you.

lol. so true.
#7irishman5705Posted 1/30/2013 6:15:39 PM
scarface_jr posted...

---
GT: Irish H2
"Oh, my bad, I was high on gamefaqs again" - Oblivion