is F1sTDaCuFFs a good youtuber?

#11AdaptBlade_KxmPosted 1/31/2013 9:43:46 AM
Same as a few here, used to watch him, moved on because he wasn't that good.
---
Put Ya Guns On! After all...What've I got to lose? GT: The God Arm
---
#12GreatKiraLordPosted 1/31/2013 9:45:12 AM
Dark_Link72 posted...
I liked him initially back in the MW2 hay days, but he was way, way, too prone to complaining about CoD.

He's basically had a "I'm fed up with this game, I'm done" kind of attitude at some point during each and every CoD.

His commentary is pretty, meh. Sometimes it's entertaining enough, other times he kind of fumbles around taking a long time to say nothing, really.

Back when I was still pretty fascinated by the commentator culture, and I used to watch tons of people on Machinima, he resembled the most basic cookie-cutter commentator.

Cheeky catch-phrase opening, provide details on map, gametype, load-out, and talk about something generic about CoD either totally irrelevant to the gameplay or totally centered on the gameplay, ask for subs, go.

ALl COD players hate this game but still play it.
Frustrating getting into the players' heads.
#13Juzten76Posted 1/31/2013 9:47:12 AM
Serious question. I'm not trying to be a jerk. I'm just wondering what is so fun about watching someone else play BO2 on youtube? I get bored watching my friends play games, so I wouldn't go out of my way to watch someone else play on youtube. If you do it to learn tips and strategy I can see how that makes sense. I've just noticed a lot of people talking about streaming games and I don't see the appeal of it.
#14KabtheMentatPosted 1/31/2013 9:49:55 AM
He's a CoD commentator. Of course he's not good or entertaining.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#15AdaptBlade_KxmPosted 1/31/2013 9:50:15 AM
Juzten76 posted...
Serious question. I'm not trying to be a jerk. I'm just wondering what is so fun about watching someone else play BO2 on youtube? I get bored watching my friends play games, so I wouldn't go out of my way to watch someone else play on youtube. If you do it to learn tips and strategy I can see how that makes sense. I've just noticed a lot of people talking about streaming games and I don't see the appeal of it.

It lets you get a new perspective sometimes, a different way to play / gun to use while listening to someone talk about random junk. Kind like the ol' listen to the radio days

That or it is comedy videos like StraighUpKnives "SAY WHAT?", too funny.
---
---
#16videogames2004Posted 1/31/2013 9:52:12 AM
Dark_Link72 posted...
I liked him initially back in the MW2 hay days, but he was way, way, too prone to complaining about CoD.

He's basically had a "I'm fed up with this game, I'm done" kind of attitude at some point during each and every CoD.

His commentary is pretty, meh. Sometimes it's entertaining enough, other times he kind of fumbles around taking a long time to say nothing, really.

Back when I was still pretty fascinated by the commentator culture, and I used to watch tons of people on Machinima, he resembled the most basic cookie-cutter commentator.

Cheeky catch-phrase opening, provide details on map, gametype, load-out, and talk about something generic about CoD either totally irrelevant to the gameplay or totally centered on the gameplay, ask for subs, go.

QFT.
#17Juzten76Posted 1/31/2013 9:59:10 AM
AdaptBlade_Kxm posted...
Juzten76 posted...

It lets you get a new perspective sometimes, a different way to play / gun to use while listening to someone talk about random junk. Kind like the ol' listen to the radio days

Ok cool. I do occasionally watch the videos that IGN posts with tips and they are helpful. I should check some other videos out and maybe it will help my KDR.
#18KabtheMentatPosted 1/31/2013 10:02:23 AM
AdaptBlade_Kxm posted...
Juzten76 posted...

Ok cool. I do occasionally watch the videos that IGN posts with tips and they are helpful. I should check some other videos out and maybe it will help my KDR.

Problem with that is often times commentators are playing with teammates/support slaves fully parties. Meaning those people constantly run support streaks that enable the commentator to use higher end ones. So you're only learning how that guy plays, not how YOU should play.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#19AdaptBlade_KxmPosted 1/31/2013 10:09:07 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
AdaptBlade_Kxm posted...
Juzten76 posted...

Problem with that is often times commentators are playing with teammates/support slaves fully parties. Meaning those people constantly run support streaks that enable the commentator to use higher end ones. So you're only learning how that guy plays, not how YOU should play.

I think Drift0r is a good one too watch. He explains weapon stats and good ways to use a gun. Pretty cool tests he does on them too, really lets you see recoil/hipfire and know what is really happening compared to what you think.

My fave was toughness, less red appears on screen when you are shot. I always got mad thinking I was at full health when in reality maybe 55% or less. Stopped using it long ago.
---
---
#20CaffeineSnorterPosted 1/31/2013 10:11:44 AM
FPSKyle is the best commentator. I just wish he would do more stuff than just PKA and his FPSRussia videos. I'd like to see him go back to his Let's Plays or his cage matches.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.