is F1sTDaCuFFs a good youtuber?

#31supercoolisaacPosted 1/31/2013 11:20:48 AM
CaffeineSnorter posted...
That is pretty much for PKA though and I am not enjoying the newer ones nearly as much as the old ones.

i haven't listened to one since before blops 2 came out. Idk, they're just not the same. And it seems like kyle's always missing >_> he's the only one of the 3 that i actually like.

And why in the hell would woody think that people want to see him talk into a microphone. That drives me nuts. Do people actually think that improves it somehow?
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#32HomieKnockoutPosted 1/31/2013 11:27:10 AM
Didn't he fake the fastest nuke?
---
I liek turdles
#33ragefan187Posted 1/31/2013 12:12:17 PM
HomieKnockout posted...

no that was Gunit 123 , f1st backed him up because he thought it was legit , once he found it was fake he was disappointed in him because f1st was loyal through the whole controversy
#34CaffeineSnorterPosted 1/31/2013 12:16:04 PM
HomieKnockout posted...

no that was Gunit 123 , f1st backed him up because he thought it was legit , once he found it was fake he was disappointed in him because f1st was loyal through the whole controversy

He made a new account and everything and everyone still hits him with the fake nuke thing.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#35Lord_TenseEyePosted 1/31/2013 2:27:23 PM
KabtheMentat posted...
Any commentator that starts outs with "It's your boy (insert stupid name)." is not worth watching.

That's rather absurd don't you think? That you'd make such a conclusion based on something so trivial?
#36Lord_TenseEyePosted 1/31/2013 2:28:54 PM
Aether_Lyric posted...
He is incredibly stupid yet thinks he's some kind of scientist who knows more about CoD than anyone... painful to watch

My favourite was when he made up his own name for using high sensitivity and acted like it was some kind of amazing discovery

RPTK? "Run past turn kill" Technology? Even I was like wtf @ that one. In any case, his gameplays are pretty good if people want good gameplay.
#37videogames2004Posted 2/1/2013 8:50:28 AM
ragefan187 posted...
HomieKnockout posted...

Anyone who takes part in any sort of YouTube controversy I immediately unsubscribe from. Its internet videos of people playing games. There is no need for gossip or controversy,
#38KabtheMentatPosted 2/1/2013 8:54:32 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
Any commentator that starts outs with "It's your boy (insert stupid name)." is not worth watching.

That's rather absurd don't you think? That you'd make such a conclusion based on something so trivial?

No, because it's like a loud warning sign that the upcoming video is going to be mediocre bull **** and appeal to people under the age of 20.

No thanks.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#39Lord_TenseEyePosted 2/1/2013 9:00:00 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
KabtheMentat posted...

No, because it's like a loud warning sign that the upcoming video is going to be mediocre bull **** and appeal to people under the age of 20.

No thanks.

Makes an assumption about youtuber and then makes an assumption about anybody that watches said youtuber. Bravo.

Very intelligent way of reasoning (just going off of baseless assumptions).
#40Lord_TenseEyePosted 2/1/2013 9:11:38 AM
I must say though, after going to fist's other channel I was a bit amazed.

He seems to have a hatred for any EA title and how their shooters aren't cod clones. I mean complaining about the radar location in their titles? Come on.

I did agree mostly with his thought that LMGs are utter garbage in this game.