does the sliquefier replace the weapon you were using?

#1zeronemPosted 1/30/2013 8:05:10 PM
does the sliquefier replace the weapon you were using as you picked it up? If true, do you lose original weapon permanently? Or do you get it back when you run out of ammo with it?
#2WholegraineyPosted 1/30/2013 8:10:49 PM
Yes, you lose the gun you're currently holding. It's like buying a wall weapon or grabbing something out the mystery box.
---
GT: Wholegrainey
#3flamepeltPosted 1/30/2013 8:11:11 PM
Taking it off the bench is like buying it from the box/wall.
#4zeronem(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 8:28:14 PM
appreciate it folks. now I know not to pick it up since I plan on experimenting with mustang and sally. Also hitting the box hardcore dirty style for emps and experiment with trying to get that dang phd flopper.
#5ZerohavenPosted 1/30/2013 11:20:35 PM
zeronem posted...
appreciate it folks. now I know not to pick it up since I plan on experimenting with mustang and sally. Also hitting the box hardcore dirty style for emps and experiment with trying to get that dang phd flopper.

You can get EMPS still?
Where is the FloppeR?
---
Steam Id:Zerohaven
Zerohaven fanclub: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/600254-zerohd
#6Lord_Vergil_360Posted 1/31/2013 1:32:33 AM
zeronem posted...

You can't get emps on Die Rise.
---
Gamertag: Lord Vergil 360
PSN: Lord_Vergil_360
#7ingo4Posted 1/31/2013 2:07:09 AM
Flopper is apparently in the map, but nobody knows how or if you can even get it. Don't forget about Mule Kick. It lets you have Mustang and Sally, the sliqulifier, and another gun.

Even if you could get flopper, it'd only be so useful. I've already adjusted my playstyle to account for splash damage and dolphin diving on die rise could get pretty dangerous. I'm good without it.
---
These pretzels are making me thirsty!