Well, I'm done. It was fun guys.

#21ICantNameGud(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 8:21:49 PM
Mumble_ posted...
No DLC master race.

Is it still fun for you? Are you on xbox? I'd be happy to delete the DLC whenever I feel like doing MP.
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#22fatclemenzaPosted 1/30/2013 8:21:59 PM
And you just gave them more money. You think you have the right to complain?

lol that's what I was saying before the DLC dropped. My quote was something like "if you buy DLC for a game that's broken at the core, you have no right to complain about anything in the future".
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#23ICantNameGud(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 8:24:05 PM
Kunosachiaka posted...

dueric posted...

If you delete the DLC it fixes it. Just transferred it to a memory card and pulled it. Now the game works again.

$15 well spent for me.

How does deleting your DLC delete everyone else's?

Not particularly, that's why all I said is wahh the connections are worse but I'll make the most of it by playing zombies.
---
#24LedMikeWPosted 1/30/2013 8:24:23 PM
Wow. Thought I was the only one feeling like this lately. Good to know its not just me.
#25duericPosted 1/30/2013 8:24:31 PM
Kunosachiaka posted...

How does deleting your DLC delete everyone else's?

How about you think about that for a second before I answer. See if you can figure it out.

Hint: It's been mentioned about 3 times already in this very thread.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#26AlexanaxelaPosted 1/30/2013 8:24:57 PM
fatclemenza posted...

lol that's what I was saying before the DLC dropped. My quote was something like "if you buy DLC for a game that's broken at the core, you have no right to complain about anything in the future".

preach brethren
---
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.
#27TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 1/30/2013 8:26:09 PM
Who cares anyways? It's only 50 bucks. You save 10 bucks for the map packs. That's 3 bucks and some change per map. You spend more than that on junk food. You can afford it because you're not poor. That's less than a day's worth of work. Etc etc
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#28ICantNameGud(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 8:31:03 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Who cares anyways? It's only 50 bucks. You save 10 bucks for the map packs. That's 3 bucks and some change per map. You spend more than that on junk food. You can afford it because you're not poor. That's less than a day's worth of work. Etc etc

That's why I'm not crying about money wasted. It's just a shame I can't play on fun new maps, but I don't mind deleting the DLC to play online or downloading it to play a zombie map.
---
#29KunosachiakaPosted 1/30/2013 8:34:42 PM
fatclemenza posted...

I was thinking this about the game before it came out. So hah, I win. =P
#30duericPosted 1/30/2013 8:39:23 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

That's why I'm not crying about money wasted. It's just a shame I can't play on fun new maps, but I don't mind deleting the DLC to play online or downloading it to play a zombie map.

Same here. People like to jump to conclusions because that s*** gets replies.

I'm not complaining about the map pack per se, just totally disappointed in myself for being such an idiot.

I should have seen this coming a mile away. But you like something and you see potential, so you keep on trucking rather than giving up.

But at the same time, you also have to know when to cut your losses. And I have reached that plateau for the most part.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member