You join a room that's 50-100 and the enemy has lodestar. What do you do?

#1GreatKiraLordPosted 1/30/2013 10:10:40 PM
Seriously speaking, I just back out the moment I see this.
3arc eally need to do something about the matchmaking.
I'm hoping they follow BF's ways because this is ridiculous.
#2wehomiesPosted 1/30/2013 10:11:01 PM
you expect too much from cod
#3olijollyPosted 1/30/2013 10:13:12 PM
COD matchmaking is a joke
And they will never change that.
I've not seen COD make any huge improvements since...I don't even know.
#4ShawcrossPosted 1/30/2013 10:13:27 PM
Leave the match right away. It is a loss either way so no point in staying around for the thrashing that I had no part in making.
---
I upload mundane videos
http://www.youtube.com/TheSeattleGamer
#5GameMaster14GMPosted 1/30/2013 10:14:03 PM
50-100 isnt that bad in dom.

that said, i ALWAYS check the scoreboard before picking classes and spawning when i join a game already in progress. if the enemy team is a clan, i'd back out, if it isnt, i would make every attempt to spawn camp and kill them over the objective because we would probably lose anyways... such is the way but they asked for it..
#6ManTigerPosted 1/30/2013 10:19:45 PM
50-100...definitely something is wrong there
i'd jsut leave
i usually leave even if i was on the 100 side
now...if you were in the losing side from the start then...you need to stay there
#7ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/30/2013 10:20:18 PM
GameMaster14GM posted...
50-100 isnt that bad in dom.

that said, i ALWAYS check the scoreboard before picking classes and spawning when i join a game already in progress. if the enemy team is a clan, i'd back out, if it isnt, i would make every attempt to spawn camp and kill them over the objective because we would probably lose anyways... such is the way but they asked for it..

50-100 is bad with the timer in Domination.

They've probably got tons of map control, campers, and other streaks ready or building.

I'd either back out right away, or just go in and try to flank them to get them off streaks and hear them cry, then back out.

Apparently though, do that enough now and they'll put you on probation!

HEY GUYS OUR GAME IS REALLY BAD! YOU CAN'T BACK OUT IF YOU DO WE'LL BAR YOU FROM PLAYING IT!!! THAT'LL SHOW THEM!

I hope that move is the death of the franchise. They either need to hire a whole new programming team for Treyarch/IW, or just burn in hell.
#8matrix0523Posted 1/30/2013 10:25:34 PM(edited)

now...if you were in the losing side from the start then...you need to stay there

All sub 2.KD players please burn that post into your head. Thanks.

Actually, all of you, please burn that post into your head.
---
GT: Chauvanistic - Only good player on gamefaqs - UMvC3 - Wesker - Doom - Strider - P4A - Teddie- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7-8Q2kTe4 - 2:50
#9HeartlessCharmsPosted 1/30/2013 10:27:21 PM
matrix0523 posted...

All sub 2.KD players please burn that post into your head. Thanks.

Actually, all of you, please burn that post into your head.

Please.
---
"I guess nature doesn't really weed out all of the nimrods" -fatclemenza
#10BOSS52Posted 1/30/2013 10:35:24 PM
I love playing parties, they rage the most. I disregard the objective right from the get go, and just camp as they try to constantly run around and flank the spawn.

Now the moment Lodestar/Dogs/Swarm gets called in, even I've been there from the start, I'll leave the game, go to recent players, find the players of the game I was just in, join their session in progress, and wait to pick a class until after the LS, dogs and Swarm have all disappeared.

Then I'm right back to camping and killing them without all the needless deaths that I would not have been responsible for. My scrub teammates were the one's kill feeding them those high score streaks, they can deal with the deaths from them I'll just back out, rejoin, then wait on them to clear out. I've actually had parties rage on me for doing this, even though they raped our team.

I always back out any time those go up, now if I go to back out and I notice an immediate black screen with "migrating hosts" appear, I will dashboard mid transfer. I've done this to parties a lot that get their VSAT,Dogs, Swarm up pretty early on in the game. I'll go back to my recent players find the kids from the party all waiting in a pre-game lobby.. I've joined their lobbies back up so I could go back to camping them the next game, but some have said "F this kid back out."

So I'm wondering if it tells them I went to leave the game just before host migration, and thats how they know. I've got rage mail for doing it one time, I don't know how else they would know it was me who dashboarded the host migration process lmao.

But I would think if it happens enough people will just stop equipping the Vsats/LS/Dogs/Swarm all together knowing that they'll just end the game the moment they call them in. Only complete newbs that cause that are the ones that stick around for it anyway.