You join a room that's 50-100 and the enemy has lodestar. What do you do?

#11ICantNameGudPosted 1/30/2013 9:36:23 PM
Shawcross posted...
Leave the match right away. It is a loss either way so no point in staying around for the thrashing that I had no part in making.

---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#12ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/30/2013 9:38:02 PM
BOSS52 posted...
I love playing parties, they rage the most. I disregard the objective right from the get go, and just camp as they try to constantly run around and flank the spawn.

Now the moment Lodestar/Dogs/Swarm gets called in, even I've been there from the start, I'll leave the game, go to recent players, find the players of the game I was just in, join their session in progress, and wait to pick a class until after the LS, dogs and Swarm have all disappeared.

Then I'm right back to camping and killing them without all the needless deaths that I would not have been responsible for. My scrub teammates were the one's kill feeding them those high score streaks, they can deal with the deaths from them I'll just back out, rejoin, then wait on them to clear out. I've actually had parties rage on me for doing this, even though they raped our team.

I always back out any time those go up, now if I go to back out and I notice an immediate black screen with "migrating hosts" appear, I will dashboard mid transfer. I've done this to parties a lot that get their VSAT,Dogs, Swarm up pretty early on in the game. I'll go back to my recent players find the kids from the party all waiting in a pre-game lobby.. I've joined their lobbies back up so I could go back to camping them the next game, but some have said "F this kid back out."

So I'm wondering if it tells them I went to leave the game just before host migration, and thats how they know. I've got rage mail for doing it one time, I don't know how else they would know it was me who dashboarded the host migration process lmao.

But I would think if it happens enough people will just stop equipping the Vsats/LS/Dogs/Swarm all together knowing that they'll just end the game the moment they call them in. Only complete newbs that cause that are the ones that stick around for it anyway.

Didn't read it after you said that you sucked at the game, camped, ragequit, then tried to join the same lobby again.

Do you even lift bro?
#13MoegittoPosted 1/30/2013 9:39:51 PM
Just sit around until the server kicks you for inactivity. No loss for you and you can do things while waiting to get kicked, like use the bathroom or make a sandwich.
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#14chessmyantidrugPosted 1/30/2013 9:40:32 PM
I play through the end of the game. Chances are they won't get a Lodestar next game unless they're on my team.
#15GreatKiraLord(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 9:44:59 PM
BOSS52 posted...
I love playing parties, they rage the most. I disregard the objective right from the get go, and just camp as they try to constantly run around and flank the spawn.

Now the moment Lodestar/Dogs/Swarm gets called in, even I've been there from the start, I'll leave the game, go to recent players, find the players of the game I was just in, join their session in progress, and wait to pick a class until after the LS, dogs and Swarm have all disappeared.

Then I'm right back to camping and killing them without all the needless deaths that I would not have been responsible for. My scrub teammates were the one's kill feeding them those high score streaks, they can deal with the deaths from them I'll just back out, rejoin, then wait on them to clear out. I've actually had parties rage on me for doing this, even though they raped our team.

I always back out any time those go up, now if I go to back out and I notice an immediate black screen with "migrating hosts" appear, I will dashboard mid transfer. I've done this to parties a lot that get their VSAT,Dogs, Swarm up pretty early on in the game. I'll go back to my recent players find the kids from the party all waiting in a pre-game lobby.. I've joined their lobbies back up so I could go back to camping them the next game, but some have said "F this kid back out."

So I'm wondering if it tells them I went to leave the game just before host migration, and thats how they know. I've got rage mail for doing it one time, I don't know how else they would know it was me who dashboarded the host migration process lmao.

But I would think if it happens enough people will just stop equipping the Vsats/LS/Dogs/Swarm all together knowing that they'll just end the game the moment they call them in. Only complete newbs that cause that are the ones that stick around for it anyway.

are you [playing against terrible parties only?
#16BOSS52Posted 1/30/2013 9:45:19 PM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
Didn't read it after you said that you sucked at the game, camped, ragequit, then tried to join the same lobby again.

Do you even lift bro?

2+ KD with a +1 W/L and all I do is play solo..

You bothered?
#17eddiethemcPosted 1/30/2013 9:48:27 PM
Stick with it, chances are they only got the kill streaks because they were fighting a bunch of randoms. Even if I don't do as well as I might otherwise it's still likely they'll leave when they see that I'm not a random bad player and actually end their streaks.

Unless it's a bad connection, which case I'll leave immediately even if we're winning. I'm not about to get raped because the game decides to hate me. I swear, nothing more aggravating then a bad connection in this game, if feels like pushing a boulder up a hill.
---
Acceptance is the final stage to everything.
#18ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/30/2013 9:54:22 PM
BOSS52 posted...
ihaveyahoorares posted...

Do you even lift bro?

2+ KD with a +1 W/L and all I do is play solo..

You bothered?

2+ KD, backs out of games where the enemies get killstreaks and tries to rejoin when the streaks are over

admits to camping.

thinks his KD matters.

probably dashboards as well.
#19BOSS52Posted 1/30/2013 9:55:38 PM
GreatKiraLord posted
are you [playing against terrible parties only?

Some are decent, others are trash. But its hard to say if its how good they are, or just how worthless some of the random teams I get thrown on are.

On a solo level, I'll hold my own against most anyone, and I always cause problems for parties, I'm sure I ruin a lot of their killstreaks, or atleast the one's they're in the middle of building up, which is why I love playing them because they're usually always all mic'd up, so I just sit back, camp, and LMAO at all the rage that gets thrown my way; after each kill, at half time, and at the end in the lobby. Either way the moment I find out I'm playing a party I stay, say the hell with the objective accept the L, and try to ruin as many of their streaks as I can.

Good times.
#20JVel91Posted 1/30/2013 10:00:30 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]