Gun Game would not start.

#1Ollie The Magic BumPosted 1/30/2013 10:11:34 PM
Said it needed more players to balance teams. Let that sink in.

This game blows.
---
"This kid Danny Fortson reminds me of a kid named Kevin McHale." - Tommy Heinsohn
#2Ollie The Magic Bum(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 10:16:41 PM
Just threw me into one where the leader had 170. What the hell is the point of putting me into a Gun Game that close to the end? And of course I get the loss too.
---
"This kid Danny Fortson reminds me of a kid named Kevin McHale." - Tommy Heinsohn
#3ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/30/2013 10:21:22 PM
Nothing beats 1 game having 3 host migration. You're leading the game and eventually win. But you check your records and it goes in as 3 losses and 1 win... Thanks Treyarch. You have 0 clue what you're doing there with your 'programming'.
#4eddiethemcPosted 1/30/2013 10:26:36 PM
Black Ops 2: Hey Bro, you want a totally competitive scene to prove your worth?

Me: Yeah, sure. I like a fair challenge.

Black Ops 2: Ok, buddy. Try me out, I've got League Play so you can be pitted against skillful opponents. But I've got kinda small maps and very random spawns, so you'll probably always be in someone's sights. I've also got this totally cool new feature where you can run into a room and see people before your character even enters. Try it out!

Me: Uh...That sounds cool, but I just want to have fun now.

Black Ops 2: Fun?... Fun... Fun... I'll have to look that word up. You want to play league play yet?
---
Acceptance is the final stage to everything.