They should have a "only join lobbies" option.

#1BS_InfinitePosted 1/30/2013 10:23:10 PM
-Anyone who uses this option doesn't have a quit option.

-Anyone who doesn't gets sent into available matches in progress. (with connection consideration)
---
BS_Infinite posted...
YOLOconozco
#2BS_Infinite(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 1:13:53 PM
But srsly someone tweet this to vonderhaar real quick.
---
BS_Infinite posted...
YOLOconozco
#3darkshadowmasterPosted 1/31/2013 1:14:48 PM
I could see dashboarding running rampant with that option.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#4trakrunr4evrPosted 1/31/2013 1:15:16 PM
Stopped reading when I saw your sig had YOLO in it
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#5forgotten0285Posted 1/31/2013 1:17:05 PM
as much as i acknowledge the logistical nightmare this could create, i would really love an option like this.

cant tell you how many sessions have been scuttled by the utter and complete inability to simply start a game from the beginning. If i cant join an actual lobby in 5 attempts, im pretty much done for the day.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#6slaveanselmoPosted 1/31/2013 1:18:46 PM
They should have implemented a bunch of good ideas but didn't.
---
I'm not changjng this signature until a Harbaugh wins the Super Bowl.
#7slaveanselmoPosted 1/31/2013 1:21:13 PM
Nothing the can put in the game can stop someone from unplugging their router or turning off their xbox.
---
I'm not changjng this signature until a Harbaugh wins the Super Bowl.
#8AU_Mister187Posted 1/31/2013 1:21:54 PM
only joining a lobby would be clutch. On any given time there is 300K to 500K people playing BO2 and it would be very simply to find a lobby that hasn't started a game. Even in your region.
#9BS_Infinite(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 1:25:00 PM
trakrunr4evr posted...
Stopped reading when I saw your sig had YOLO in it

The real shame is that it has conocer in it. Saber would have sounded better, but Gamefaqs wouldn't allow accent marks.
---
Sabias que solo vive una vez?
YOLOconozco
#10cheezedadadaPosted 1/31/2013 1:27:26 PM
If you could only join lobbies, who would fill the games that become one sided when everyone quits?...There would be tons of games that end up stopping because no one would actually choose to join a game mid way while losing....everyone would choose lobby only.

They probably think of stuff like this all the time, but then they release that as cool as it sounds it would be a bad idea in the long run. So yeah, sounds like fun...bad idea.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow