They should have a "only join lobbies" option.

#21Falcon102486Posted 1/31/2013 6:59:36 PM
play league. I quit playing league because every game I played ended unfair for one side or the other. Not a single game completed with all 12 people.
---
GT: Falcon1024
Playing: Xbox360, PS3, Wii
#22BS_Infinite(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 8:37:28 PM
Falcon102486 posted...
play league. I quit playing league because every game I played ended unfair for one side or the other. Not a single game completed with all 12 people.

Why would that post make me wanna play league play?
---
Sabias que solo vive una vez?
YOLOconozco
#23darkshadowmasterPosted 1/31/2013 9:38:41 PM
BS_Infinite posted...
Falcon102486 posted...

Probably to show you what it will be like if they ever implemented what you are asking for
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#24BS_Infinite(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 3:46:16 PM
darkshadowmaster posted...
BS_Infinite posted...
Falcon102486 posted...

Probably to show you what it will be like if they ever implemented what you are asking for

Less people would quit than in league play and other players would still join in progress.
---
Sabias que solo vive una vez?
YOLOconozco
#25slaveanselmoPosted 2/3/2013 3:52:31 PM
They should just let you quit at the end if you want. Like an "Accept gameplay?" screen. That way you can play full matches and no dashboarding.

The numbers are already messed up, anyway.
---
I'm not changjng this signature until a Harbaugh wins the Super Bowl.