Finally got that stupid Nuked Out title (30-0 in FFA with no lethal streaks)

#1ILLMitch1Posted 1/30/2013 10:39:15 PM
I got in on Hydro with the Peacekeeper. That challenge was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I took a lot of bullets and got lucky a few times thanks to lightweight. Took just over 5 minutes but the lobby was never full so it was a little slow at times.

My class setup if anyone cares:

Peacekeeper with silencer and stock
Lightweight
Scavenger and Toughness
Engineer
Bouncing Betty
Black Hat

My hands were sweating pretty bad after I got to 20 haha. Now I can just play FFA for fun!
---
GT: ILL Mitch1 ---- 8x MW3 Lonewolf Champ
http://www.youtube.com/user/ILLMitchPunch
#2kakoratePosted 1/30/2013 10:42:37 PM
Nice man, but why engineer? Nobody uses equipment in FFA.....aint nobody got time for dat. Dexterity would be a better selection IMO.
---
Death is only the beginning.
GT: BmorePride
#3ILLMitch1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 10:50:36 PM
kakorate posted...
Nice man, but why engineer? Nobody uses equipment in FFA.....aint nobody got time for dat. Dexterity would be a better selection IMO.

Thank you. In my experience in, everyone and their mother uses betties and shock charges in FFA. Black hat gives me up to 600 extra points in some matches just from hacking equipment.

There are games though where I get owned by dexterity users and it would help a great deal to have it on.
---
#4Lerp85Posted 1/30/2013 10:53:06 PM
kakorate posted...

Do you play FFA? I play it quite a lot, and See equipment being used all the time.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#5kakoratePosted 1/30/2013 11:08:08 PM
Lerp85 posted...
kakorate posted...

Do you play FFA? I play it quite a lot, and See equipment being used all the time.

Yeah, I play a lot of FFA and Sharpshooter. Although, obviously there will be no equipment in Sharpshooter.

I NEVER see equipment in FFA. Usually it's because most players are dead within 10 seconds of spawning since players constantly spawn directly next to someone. I don't see how anyone would have time to throw down equipment when they will be in a gunfight within seconds after spawning. Strange that you guys actually encounter equipment in FFA...<_<
---
#6kakoratePosted 1/30/2013 11:13:47 PM
BTW for FFA I use...

AN-94
EX mag
Stock

Hardline/Lightweight
Toughness
Dexterity

C4
Concussion
---
#7LedMikeWPosted 1/30/2013 11:19:00 PM
Can't believe you made it without tac mask? No one tried to concussion grenade you?
#8ILLMitch1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 11:23:34 PM
LedMikeW posted...
Can't believe you made it without tac mask? No one tried to concussion grenade you?

Not in this game. I have had plenty where I get stunned every 30 seconds. That's why this challenge sucked, you never can be 100% prepared for what type of players you will be against until it's too late.
---
#9kakoratePosted 1/30/2013 11:25:53 PM
LedMikeW posted...

Not enough to put on Tac mask over dexterity, no. I maybe find a concussion spammer once out of every 10-15 games which renders it basically useless. Even during those games, it's usually just one of 6+ other players. How many encounters will I have with that one guy per game every 10-15 games? Not enough to warrant the mask IMO.

However, dexterity is useful regardless of opponent and is useful in every game in the meanwhile.
---