should i get this game

#1cosmicstarfish1Posted 1/30/2013 11:35:47 PM
have owned every call of duty since finest hour this was the first year i skipped and was interested in the new dlc. is it worth it to spend 60$ or just wait until next november for the next cod if they have one. and is the zombies good/fun? going to gamestop tomorrow need to know...
---
GT: xDeadheadx420
Black 2 FC: 2194 6824 5699
#2scarface_jrPosted 1/30/2013 11:41:20 PM
I regret buying it, made me realize this will be my last CoD I buy since they patch things that don't need to be but ignore what everyone complains about. That and they make it so easy to camp. I wanted this game to be good, I really did but it just wasn't. Once I hit max prestige I will never touch this game again. Tho this is my opinion, others love this game. Never in my life has a game made me rage so hard, even when i'm super positive I still hate this game.
---
"There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man." -CM Punk
#3BipBapBamPosted 1/30/2013 11:41:27 PM
nah
---
I'm careless, but I care.
GT: Noitrez
#4cosmicstarfish1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:17:01 AM
is the next cod going to be modern warfare or are they done with that series
---
GT: xDeadheadx420
Black 2 FC: 2194 6824 5699
#5arena11Posted 1/31/2013 12:24:08 AM
scarface_jr posted...
I regret buying it, made me realize this will be my last CoD I buy since they patch things that don't need to be but ignore what everyone complains about. That and they make it so easy to camp. I wanted this game to be good, I really did but it just wasn't. Once I hit max prestige I will never touch this game again. Tho this is my opinion, others love this game. Never in my life has a game made me rage so hard, even when i'm super positive I still hate this game.

This, even when I'm doing well, I'm not having fun. The last game I had 3 weeks ago on Kill Confirmed on Hijacked, I was just bored even when in the Lodestar.