Welp, decided to quit being a tryhard

#1ImTooSkilleddPosted 1/30/2013 11:48:06 PM
Sniping/quickscoping is too much fun in this game :D K/D has already gone from 3.4ish to 3.06 in about an hour of sniping XD
---
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
#2AscoltarePosted 1/30/2013 11:49:08 PM
Still 10x better than people who tryhard.
---
Shaq: "Rondo is still the best PG in the game." Barkley: "Is Derrick Rose dead?"
#3Lerp85Posted 1/30/2013 11:50:37 PM
What is a tryhard? I hear it a lot, mainly when some one is trying to win, which is odd to me cause that is the point of the game.

Seems you try to win and get called a tryhard, don't do good and get called a noob. No matter what you are called names. Seems like a messed up system. Stupid community.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#4zxrax_alt_1Posted 1/30/2013 11:51:49 PM(edited)
My mk48 K/D went from 4 with 48 kills to like 2.5 with 60 kills in that one game. >:(

f***in douchers
---
http://www.twitch.tv/vraage || GT: v Raage
i7-3770K @4.46GHz || GTX 680 FTW 4GB || 8GB 2133MHz || ASUS Maximus V Extreme || SSD 840 250GB || 2TB HDD
#5zxrax_alt_1Posted 1/30/2013 11:51:35 PM
What is a tryhard? I hear it a lot, mainly when some one is trying to win, which is odd to me cause that is the point of the game.

Seems you try to win and get called a tryhard, don't do good and get called a noob. No matter what you are called names. Seems like a messed up system. Stupid community.

"Hey look someone used the term tryhard in a topic title let me go try and be deep and sound intelligent"
---
http://www.twitch.tv/vraage || GT: v Raage
i7-3770K @4.46GHz || GTX 680 FTW 4GB || 8GB 2133MHz || ASUS Maximus V Extreme || SSD 840 250GB || 2TB HDD
#6JPhoenix985Posted 1/30/2013 11:54:35 PM
Lerp85 posted...

You're right, there is seriously no way to get around stupid people in this game. I love people that talk trash after they lose. Never fails. "I bet you don't have a job!" You probably don't have a girlfriend!" "Sorry i can't spend all my time practicing video games!"

Maybe I'm just better than you. That's probably why my team won 100-24 in KC. Cry harder terrible kids.
---
GT: Liquid x Havok
#7ImTooSkilledd(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 11:54:35 PM
Lerp85 posted...

Lmao, relax man. I'm not meaning it in a negative way. Here's what I mean:

So far since I've had this game, I've been trying hard to do well and have been using good set-ups. I've decided to switch it up and just start sniping instead. With my aggressive playstyle, this usually results in much worse results compared to if I used an AR/SMG/LMG. But oh well, I've been having a lot of fun sniping!
---
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#8ImTooSkilledd(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 11:57:10 PM
JPhoenix985 posted...
Lerp85 posted...

You're right, there is seriously no way to get around stupid people in this game. I love people that talk trash after they lose. Never fails. "I bet you don't have a job!" You probably don't have a girlfriend!" "Sorry i can't spend all my time practicing video games!"

Maybe I'm just better than you. That's probably why my team won 100-24 in KC. Cry harder terrible kids.

I stated that my K/D was initially was 3.4 before I started sniping. It's still above 3. My W/L is well above 2. Don't act like you could mop the floor with me when you haven't even seen me play.
---
#9thethirdthoughtPosted 1/30/2013 11:57:47 PM
ImTooSkilledd posted...
Lerp85 posted...

Lmao, relax man. I'm not meaning it in a negative way. Here's what I mean:

So far since I've had this game, I've been trying hard to do well and have been using good set-ups. I've decided to switch it up and just start sniping instead. With my aggressive playstyle, this usually results in much worse results compared to if I used an AR/SMG/LMG. But oh well, I've been having a lot of fun sniping!

To sum it up: basically relaxing and taking it easy, having fun by messing around every now and then.
#10MoegittoPosted 1/30/2013 11:58:03 PM
I'm a tryhard, as in I try to enjoy the game my way. If "hardscoping" annoys someone then they need to relax and realize this is a game. If I out gun someone using the peacekeeper with my skorpian evo then instead of sending me hate mail just try to get me back. But then again the piss poor netcode and combination of people running lightweight/excon roller skatiing around the maps means I can't play for real. Just "trying" to get some of my money's worth.
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121