Patch connection issue

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Patch connection issue
3 years ago#1
This morning I downloaded the patch for black ops 2 and prior to it 90% of the time I would of had good, nearly lag free games. But now after the patch, every game I have had, it has been connection interrupted for about thirty seconds or more and half of the time drop out. Now I know it is not just random lag games because I have had it all day today and I am just sick of it because I just bought a new modem to. Thank you.
"two paths diverged in a wood.... I took the path less travelled, and that has made all the difference." Robert Frost
3 years ago#2
Your not the only one. My connection was great before the patch, now its connection interrupted quite alot during matches.
I'm Not Even Remotely Dorky (send me a message if you get this and you will get props for it). Props given:17
Gamertag: Spudball
3 years ago#3
I gave up last night because of this,hopefully its fixed soon
3 years ago#4
I hope so to. Sick of having an enemy in my sight and then "connection interrupted". Damn it. I thought I had that one.
"two paths diverged in a wood.... I took the path less travelled, and that has made all the difference." Robert Frost
3 years ago#5
Yeah before the map pack I always had open NAT. Now I always have strict NAT.
3 years ago#6
I played some last night. First time since the patch that I played for more than 20 minutes.

While there were a few games that were total BS with everyone invincible while me being a glass doll, the game was functioning a lot better for me. Not perfect but not unresponsive and incredibly laggy like last week when I got fed up.
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
3 years ago#7
I think it was just a one off thing because the next time I played it didn't lag as much as yesterday.
3 years ago#8
The community is split now from the DLC. Those who have it are segregated from those who don't. You now have less suitable lobbies to join.
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Patch connection issue

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived