Patch connection issue

#1DragonForLifePosted 1/30/2013 11:17:11 PM
This morning I downloaded the patch for black ops 2 and prior to it 90% of the time I would of had good, nearly lag free games. But now after the patch, every game I have had, it has been connection interrupted for about thirty seconds or more and half of the time drop out. Now I know it is not just random lag games because I have had it all day today and I am just sick of it because I just bought a new modem to. Thank you.
---
"two paths diverged in a wood.... I took the path less travelled, and that has made all the difference." Robert Frost
#2uniballer92Posted 1/30/2013 11:27:12 PM
Your not the only one. My connection was great before the patch, now its connection interrupted quite alot during matches.
---
I'm Not Even Remotely Dorky (send me a message if you get this and you will get props for it). Props given:17
Gamertag: Spudball
#3Inkleach7Posted 1/30/2013 11:43:38 PM
I gave up last night because of this,hopefully its fixed soon
#4DragonForLife(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:27:29 AM
I hope so to. Sick of having an enemy in my sight and then "connection interrupted". Damn it. I thought I had that one.
---
"two paths diverged in a wood.... I took the path less travelled, and that has made all the difference." Robert Frost
#5__redxiii__Posted 1/31/2013 2:29:17 AM
Yeah before the map pack I always had open NAT. Now I always have strict NAT.
#6RapaleemanPosted 1/31/2013 4:26:10 AM
I played some last night. First time since the patch that I played for more than 20 minutes.

While there were a few games that were total BS with everyone invincible while me being a glass doll, the game was functioning a lot better for me. Not perfect but not unresponsive and incredibly laggy like last week when I got fed up.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
#7DragonForLife(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:47:55 PM
I think it was just a one off thing because the next time I played it didn't lag as much as yesterday.
---
#8fatclemenzaPosted 1/31/2013 12:52:55 PM
The community is split now from the DLC. Those who have it are segregated from those who don't. You now have less suitable lobbies to join.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won