People with KDR above 2.0, how did YOU get it.

#61theLongR0DPosted 1/31/2013 1:34:25 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/65331688
#62arghhhhPosted 1/31/2013 2:46:06 PM
I guess. I still think people exaggerate connection's part in CoD, though, at least when it comes to overall performance. Are there certain lobbies where you honestly can't do as well because of the connection? Of course. But overall it balances out. There are lobbies where you are on the beneficiary side too...but no one likes to mention that.

BTW, gameplay videos are hardly a good measure of what's going on in the game. They're usually recorded in theater mode, and everything is different when you watch it in theater. It's similar to how killcams aren't accurate and what you see on the killcam isn't exactly what the person saw when they killed you.

Come on, lol, you can't put gameplay videos that show connection advantage down to theater mode inaccuracies. I've had connection advantage and know how good it can be, honestly just watch some gameplay videos closely and you'll see the enemy not reacting (because on their screen they probably haven't seen the player) and at times you'll see the enemy shooting where the player was. You yourself questioned how someone was able to kill so quickly in a recent topic where someone posted some gameplay (isaac?)

Again, I'm not saying their aren't good players because there are or everyone would be getting high scoring games (even though they're always against atrocious opposition), all I'm saying is connection plays a part...I just find it funny how few people are willing to admit it. I don't play this game, I've found each game since WaW to be dull and ****** up when it comes to netcode but I still play COD 4 (hackers permitting) and I do OK, I think I have a 3.5+ KD (and I don't claim to be a good player) but I don't mind admitting a lot of that is due to connection and piss poor opposition.

Theres a topic on here about what makes an above average player...only 2 people mention connection....******* amazing, lol.
---
Con=2, Skill=0, Bad=1
#63the_reaper849Posted 1/31/2013 2:52:58 PM
3 stat resets.

started playing FFA, memorized the spawns.
---
im a cook, and i play one in my RPG's.
#64TheRichnessPosted 1/31/2013 4:40:10 PM
A lot of good stuff here guys. Thanks for keeping it civil, I got a lot of ideas for improving my game.
#65gunho7Posted 1/31/2013 4:44:17 PM
Camp, Dashboard bad games, play in stacked parties. Headglitch at all costs, always let the noobs run around the corner before you so you can pick up an easy kill. I call that noob bait.

All for dat 2.5 KD haters
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
#66Brown_BallerPosted 1/31/2013 5:27:57 PM
I'm not gonna lie, I lobby jump like its nobodies business lol.
---
"me fail English? That's unpossible"
#67supercoolisaacPosted 1/31/2013 5:29:18 PM
gunho7 posted...
Camp, Dashboard bad games, play in stacked parties. Headglitch at all costs, always let the noobs run around the corner before you so you can pick up an easy kill. I call that noob bait.

Got em
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#68gunho7Posted 1/31/2013 5:35:22 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
gunho7 posted...

Got em

I do what it takes for a high kd
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad