#1ThugLife247Posted 1/31/2013 2:24:08 AM
okay lemme start off by saying that if you have any of the following emblems:

any south park character, usually towelie
the group of guys posing
any trollface related meme, particularly the f*** yeah trollface
dragon ball z
anonymous logo or any variant
spongebob

leave this topic now, because there is no possible way for you to be anything but biased in this topic, usually blindly and might i add stupidly. you guys are the very definition of a f***ing no-life tryhard. i'm not saying everybody with those emblems is a no-life tryhard, but every tryhard i met online usually had these emblems (and by usually i mean 99/100)

NOW with that out of the way, let me rant a little

i got all my diamond guns about a month ago. i was a prestige master as well. after playing for a bit, i was tired of the frustration (and bored) so i took a break. during my break i happened to go back and play call of duty 4 for the first time since maybe 4-5 years ago

let me tell you, any memories of what this once great franchise used to be and how great the community was were real. take this for example. during every game i played (i prestiged once, so a lot), when i shot at a guy enough times, they would die. sounds crazy right? you want to know what was crazier? i never raged at the game. not once. not a single time did i rage at my death, because i realized it was only my fault and that my opponent simply had the better hand. i suddenly realized this could not be a coincidence. how in call of duty 4, a game which is essentially the same engine as black ops ii, keep my blood pressure at a normal level?

you guys already know what the f***ing answer is. i'm not arguing with you activion/treyarch/infinity ward fanboys about how the developers somehow f***ed it up. how they somehow managed to induce lag in their own f***ing game on split-screen of all things. how they managed to completely ignore every god damn problem with their game, some bigger than others, and cater to the noobs crying about things that are not broken. do you know what i realized when i came back and played black ops ii for the new DLC? they nerfed my C4, for one, something i never saw to be an issue or never even heard anyone complain about. add that to the list of unnecessary changes. but guess what else? the lag compensation or whatever the f*** you want to call it (seriously i'm not going to argue over semantics with some of you uptight techie nerds) is still as bad as ever. the spawn system isn't fixed. in fact, did you know that the very first spawn i had back since last month, on a new map (grind) for one, was a guy already shooting at me as i spawned? do people seriously believe this is how the game should be? really, are you that delirious?

i'm not listing all the problems, the people who play this game without their inflated ego in the way or their tears or whatever that clogs their judgement know what they are. but the point of this topic is, enough is a f***ing 'nough. i know some stupid boycott or petition would never work. i'm not asking for that. but can we agree once and for all that activision and treyarch are a disgrace to the video game industry? this game could have been amazing. all the right pieces are there. it's their constant procrastination of not hearing out to the gaming community and fixing the problems. it's the terrible arrogance people like vondergard or however you spell his name show on twitter (did you see that he blocked people after they showed him definitive proof of lag comp? what an a******).

one final thing, i don't think it's fair to blame every single one of the developers. after all, they are just doing their job and their job is to code whatever the hell the people upstairs tell them to. no i am not a programmer. no i do not work in the game industry. but i don't need any of that to say that the problem lies with the guys above them, that corporate crowd looking to reel in $$$ every year.

next post i'll talk about tryhards
#2__redxiii__Posted 1/31/2013 2:25:00 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/31/2013 2:25:45 AM
Go back to gang banging then you gangster!
#4mariofan619Posted 1/31/2013 2:35:24 AM
I have a Squidward! All of the Squidwards I've seen besides mine are terrible.

also, tl;dr. I'm leaving anyways.
---
Mini Mii | noone curr
http://sixpop.com/files/9/RockWins.jpg
#5ThugLife247(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:38:19 AM
TRYHARDS

you are the other half to this f***ing problem. i'll try to be shorter than the last post with this rant.

you are everything that is wrong with the gaming community. xbox live. society. no one cares about your 1080 helicopter no scope montages you put on youtube, especially when it took you 1,000 tries and 2,000 deaths to do it. that's the extreme of quickscopers, but quickscopers IN GENERAL are tryhards. they are one in the same. they think that people will suddenly care about them if they watch their "ub3r sk!11s". they go in parties to increase the likelihood of a successful shot, and use that for their videos. they wet their pants as everytime their view counter increases by 1. they practice and "scrimmage" in matchmaking, perfecting a f***ing glitch, a cheap glitch at that, dedicating their whole life to it. my message to you guys...GET OFF MY GAME

next we have clan buddies. clan buddies are not the same thing as a clan. yeah i admit i made this term up but here is their description. clan buddies are a group of friends, anywhere from 14 to even as high as their late 20s, who go into lobbies to spawn trap. usually this is accompanied by abusing headglitch spots, camping in corners, dropshotting, jumping like it's halo, or using baby finders. these people will always start the match off in party chat. as soon as the game starts, they play like there's a gun to their forehead with a guy telling them to go positive or die. they're main goal is spawn trapping, and since they die a lot, they consistently use UAV-Hunter Killer-Lightning Strike. sometimes there will be one guy with a lodestar. this is usually the alpha male in the group, and to them usually means he has the biggest e-peen. the spawn trapping will get so bad that you can't stay alive for more than 2 seconds no matter what you do. no amount of skill can escape it. they are abusing treyarch's broken spawn system. when the match is over, suddenly they want to talk. usually they curse the other team out, throw SPIs at them, say they suck, blah blah blah you know the drill. these guys, along with tryhards in general, are a waste of space. not only are they a cancer to the CoD community, but their a cancer in life. i guarantee most of these guys are unemployed, dropped out of high school, live off welfare and drain our economy. we have an overpopulation problem in this world. why oh why do these people need to exist?

i've lost my train of thought. i will now proceed to consume a can of pringles
#6ThugLife247(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:40:22 AM
mariofan619 posted...
I have a Squidward! All of the Squidwards I've seen besides mine are terrible.

also, tl;dr. I'm leaving anyways.

lol speaking on the subject of that, every single one of you people (not you mariofan) with the volt tackle pikachus need to realize you made it completely wrong. it's bad enough you copied it off youtube and probably proclaimed it as your own, but for the love of god can one of you please make a pikachu that didn't go through a meat grinder? thanks.
#7__redxiii__Posted 1/31/2013 2:40:41 AM
ThugLife247 posted...
let me tell you, any memories of what this once great franchise used to be and how great the community was were real. take this for example. during every game i played (i prestiged once, so a lot), when i shot at a guy enough times, they would die. sounds crazy right? you want to know what was crazier? i never raged at the game. not once. not a single time did i rage at my death, because i realized it was only my fault and that my opponent simply had the better hand. i suddenly realized this could not be a coincidence. how in call of duty 4, a game which is essentially the same engine as black ops ii, keep my blood pressure at a normal level?

Ok, I really did read your post, and I have this to say. When was the COD community ever "real?" I started online gaming on SOCOM for ps2 and if you used an RPG or m203 your team would vote you out. Then I get a ps3 and cod4 and everyone and their mother has an RPG and m203, and the mentality is, "I HAVE to shoot these before I die." This game has never had and never will have a "real" community.
#8ThugLife247(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:43:03 AM
When was the COD community ever "real?"

nononono, what I was saying was that i had memories of cod4 having a great community. it wasn't perfect, but it wasn't the cesspool it is now with black ops. that still holds true over there
---
i won't deny it, i'm a straigt ridah
you don't wanna f*** with me
#9__redxiii__Posted 1/31/2013 2:44:32 AM
ThugLife247 posted...
TRYHARDS

you are the other half to this f***ing problem. i'll try to be shorter than the last post with this rant.

you are everything that is wrong with the gaming community. xbox live. society. no one cares about your 1080 helicopter no scope montages you put on youtube, especially when it took you 1,000 tries and 2,000 deaths to do it. that's the extreme of quickscopers, but quickscopers IN GENERAL are tryhards. they are one in the same. they think that people will suddenly care about them if they watch their "ub3r sk!11s". they go in parties to increase the likelihood of a successful shot, and use that for their videos. they wet their pants as everytime their view counter increases by 1. they practice and "scrimmage" in matchmaking, perfecting a f***ing glitch, a cheap glitch at that, dedicating their whole life to it. my message to you guys...GET OFF MY GAME

next we have clan buddies. clan buddies are not the same thing as a clan. yeah i admit i made this term up but here is their description. clan buddies are a group of friends, anywhere from 14 to even as high as their late 20s, who go into lobbies to spawn trap. usually this is accompanied by abusing headglitch spots, camping in corners, dropshotting, jumping like it's halo, or using baby finders. these people will always start the match off in party chat. as soon as the game starts, they play like there's a gun to their forehead with a guy telling them to go positive or die. they're main goal is spawn trapping, and since they die a lot, they consistently use UAV-Hunter Killer-Lightning Strike. sometimes there will be one guy with a lodestar. this is usually the alpha male in the group, and to them usually means he has the biggest e-peen. the spawn trapping will get so bad that you can't stay alive for more than 2 seconds no matter what you do. no amount of skill can escape it. they are abusing treyarch's broken spawn system. when the match is over, suddenly they want to talk. usually they curse the other team out, throw SPIs at them, say they suck, blah blah blah you know the drill. these guys, along with tryhards in general, are a waste of space. not only are they a cancer to the CoD community, but their a cancer in life. i guarantee most of these guys are unemployed, dropped out of high school, live off welfare and drain our economy. we have an overpopulation problem in this world. why oh why do these people need to exist?

You mentioned tryhards without mentioning tac inserts, or did I miss that? To me you aren't trying hard til you start tac inserting. Other than that you are describing, "playing to win." which I see no problem in. I had a guy tell my buddies and I to stop trying to win, (like we were gonna lose), but really, jokes aside, should I try to lose more?
#10ThugLife247(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:49:25 AM(edited)
__redxiii__ posted...
ThugLife247 posted...
TRYHARDS

You mentioned tryhards without mentioning tac inserts, or did I miss that? To me you aren't trying hard til you start tac inserting. Other than that you are describing, "playing to win." which I see no problem in. I had a guy tell my buddies and I to stop trying to win, (like we were gonna lose), but really, jokes aside, should I try to lose more?

no you're right about the tac inserts. it's 4:46 AM and i lost the motivation to be more detailed halfway through that post. there's a billion other issues with tryhards that i failed to mention.

and no, there's nothing wrong with playing to win. hell that's what i do as well. but i don't play the game like someone is going to murder my family if I lose. it's hard to put it in words, but you can see the difference in how tryhards play
---
i won't deny it, i'm a straigt ridah
you don't wanna f*** with me