True Life: I was a corner camper on MW2

#1ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/31/2013 2:52:22 AM
Truth. I corner camped in MW2. HARD. Abusing claymores with scavenger, AA-12, whatever! It was my first COD. I was an EXCELLENT camper. I only played TDM. It took me a WHILE to bring my KD up to a 1.00. Once I figured the game out more, I'd camp your team and go 20-1 like it was nothing. I only ever used the TAR, probably for the first 10k or so kills. I was the guy who would be in 1 corner, kill you, then stare at that corner from another one.

That was my home, thats what I was good at. I didn't play anything but TDM.

Then along came a Friend who had the game. He played Domination and Headquarters... What's that? I got no clue! I learned to slowly run and gun, and camp the hell out of objectives. I started to get good at it. Started to play Domination regularly Solo. I messed with SMGs and used the UMP. I wasn't on forums and didn't have a mic to know it was OP. I had the worst class set ups as well.

Black Ops 1 came along and got my attention for a solid week, if that. All that game gave me was problems. All the lag and crap from BO2 is nothing compared to how it played for me in BO1. Terrible game for me.

I continued to play MW2 and continued to camp all day er'ryday. I'd set up camp anywhere and roast you over marshmallows. Rarely would I venture into the wild to get a kill.

MW3 then came along, a few friends got it and we partied up when our schedules let us. This is where I learned to run and gun much more efficiently. Always on the move, flanking them at whatever flag. This is also where I discovered the Tactical Insertion. The spawns were bad, I wanted to fix them. I ended up fixing my own... 95% of my gameplay involves that piece of equipment. I'm going to flank you, try to take your flag, if not, guess whos respawning in your face?

In MW3 I learned to run and gun quite effectively. It was great. I was able to get a few MOABs running and gunning. My record is 3 minutes 6 seconds on Lockdown 6v6 Domination with an MP7. All rushing. I'd always be that 'idiot' who flipped spawns and triple capped. Except on interchange and Mission. I wouldn't take A on either map. On Mission, B was my home with my TI. You couldn't take it...

MW3 also showed me the OP weapons like the ACR and MP7. I tried to get every weapon gold before BO2, I stopped with 2 LMGs and the L118A ungolded. First game I ever used a sniper in was MW3. I can't snipe, I'll do damage rushing with a gold ACOG RSASS though. I mastered the 'underpowered' weapons. All of them. PM-9, AA-12, Dragunov, etc. It made picking up the 'easy' weapons THAT much easier to use... If I could destroy you with a PM-9 no problem, imagine what Id do with an MP7.

Now, in BO2, I'm still rushing. It's harder to triple cap because of the bad spawns. It's always just a fight over B, then a Campoff. That's not fun anymore. I don't want to go back to that life. At any moment, I could just snap and camp again. Especially since Scavenger lets me abuse equipment... I'm trying my hardest not to go back. These maps keep giving me the itch... I feel I can more than hold my own rushing around with a try hard class. I have too much fun with other classes though.

Don't make me camp, I'm too good at it. It's where I started, it's home.
#2ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:06:46 AM
I'd also like to note. I'd rather go 10-25 to hear you rage at my stupid class. Than to go 10-0 and not hear you rage once with an OP class.

Might sound backwards, but I don't care about a KD. I'm gonna use the Shield and Executioners, give you 5 kills, then upset you right before you get a streak. I love the taste lf tears. I'm gonna use an ACOG XPR and rush you as well.

I killed someone with a gold ACOG RSASS in MW3, they were a 12 prestige. I then heard 'what noob uses an ACOG on an ACR?'... What noob doesn't know a sniper from the easymode AR? I love hearing idiots like this...
#3__redxiii__Posted 1/31/2013 3:10:22 AM
You claim to be a camper and didn't use OMA? (gordon ramsey voice) GET THE &%$# OUT OF MY KITCHEN! CONDEMNED!
#4arena11Posted 1/31/2013 3:16:36 AM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
Truth. I corner camped in MW2. HARD. Abusing claymores with scavenger, AA-12, whatever! It was my first COD. I was an EXCELLENT camper. I only played TDM. It took me a WHILE to bring my KD up to a 1.00. Once I figured the game out more, I'd camp your team and go 20-1 like it was nothing. I only ever used the TAR, probably for the first 10k or so kills. I was the guy who would be in 1 corner, kill you, then stare at that corner from another one.

Then along came a Friend who had the game. He played Domination and Headquarters... What's that? I got no clue! I learned to slowly run and gun, and camp the hell out of objectives. I started to get good at it. Started to play Domination regularly Solo. I messed with SMGs and used the UMP. I wasn't on forums and didn't have a mic to know it was OP. I had the worst class set ups as well.

Estate = my first love in terms of COD maps. It's a truly camper's paradise. Camping with AA-12 and claymores.
#5ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:17:12 AM
__redxiii__ posted...
You claim to be a camper and didn't use OMA? (gordon ramsey voice) GET THE &%$# OUT OF MY KITCHEN! CONDEMNED!

I used the TAR-21, with a noob tube (of course) either an AA-12 or later on, Dual Rangers. I used:

Scavenger
Hardline
Commando.. YEA ULTRA NOOB!!!

Later on in the games life (after BO1 came out) I used SOH, Stopping Power, and Ninja.

The streaks I ran were UAV. Predator, Harrier... Later on I'd used Predator, Harrier, Pavelow. Or as we called them 'Peter Harry And Pablo'. On occasion I'd use the AC-130.
#6__redxiii__Posted 1/31/2013 3:19:52 AM
__redxiii__ posted...

I used the TAR-21, with a noob tube (of course) either an AA-12 or later on, Dual Rangers. I used:

Scavenger
Hardline
Commando.. YEA ULTRA NOOB!!!

Later on in the games life (after BO1 came out) I used SOH, Stopping Power, and Ninja.

The streaks I ran were UAV. Predator, Harrier... Later on I'd used Predator, Harrier, Pavelow. Or as we called them 'Peter Harry And Pablo'. On occasion I'd use the AC-130.

Pavelow, Pablo, I love it. What do you call a little mexican? <--- (joke question, like knock knock or guess it)
#7ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:20:08 AM
arena11 posted...

Estate = my first love in terms of COD maps. It's a truly camper's paradise. Camping with AA-12 and claymores.

That + noob tube out the top window? Hahaha. On a rare occasion, I'd even use Danger Close! Estate was probably my favorite map. Derail in 2nd. I'd camp that middle building like a boss... Claymores and AA-12!

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A SILENCER DID UNTIL MW3!!!!

How's that for a shocker? Hahahahaha.

The TAR21 was my favorite gun. Was it even good? IDK!
#8ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:22:50 AM
No clue, what do you call a little Mexican?

There's so much more about how bad I was in MW2 haha. I was pissed at this one clan for camping on Hijacked earlier, told the 2 guys in my party 'I'm going MW2 on them'... They laughed. Next thing ya know I finish the game 46-7 after being 14-5. Camped their building like I was born for it.
#9arena11Posted 1/31/2013 3:24:31 AM
arena11 posted...

That + noob tube out the top window? Hahaha. On a rare occasion, I'd even use Danger Close! Estate was probably my favorite map. Derail in 2nd. I'd camp that middle building like a boss... Claymores and AA-12!

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A SILENCER DID UNTIL MW3!!!!

How's that for a shocker? Hahahahaha.

The TAR21 was my favorite gun. Was it even good? IDK!

One of the best weapons infact. I camped the basement on Estate and used Sitrep Pro, no one used Ninja back then. I used Danger Close with OMA or the Barret .50 on Derail and ofc with the trusty AA-12 and claymores to cover me.
#10__redxiii__Posted 1/31/2013 3:25:14 AM
No clue, what do you call a little Mexican?

There's so much more about how bad I was in MW2 haha. I was pissed at this one clan for camping on Hijacked earlier, told the 2 guys in my party 'I'm going MW2 on them'... They laughed. Next thing ya know I finish the game 46-7 after being 14-5. Camped their building like I was born for it.

Paragraphs, becuase the big ones are "essays" (ese's). Idk it's a multi-lingual play on words. I got this one, what do you call 2 mexicans in a fire station?

On-topic; I never used oma but I had a class for when people started tubing with oma/danger close. Good times, seriously.