Popular gun you love/hate and your favorite "Rocky" movie

#1donsparksPosted 1/31/2013 1:59:38 AM
I love the AN-94 2nd only to the FaL, but I use the FaL w/o SF.(which isn't all that popular)

I hate the PDW the most probably because of the 50 round Mag.(I think that's why it's so popular) I only use the MP7 if I use a SMG at all.

Rocky III was the best IMO.
#2TwistedCoCoPosted 1/31/2013 2:23:33 AM
FAL. I use it without select fire, just seems like a waste of an attachment when you can pull the trigger just as effectively

MSMC for me, one of those guns that seems to work for everyone else and not for me. I'm better off with one of the other SMGs

And rocky 4, man. There isn't any other answer :/
---
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c101/Blakblade/blehspleandr/pigride.gif
#3DragonForLifePosted 1/31/2013 2:24:31 AM
I wouldn't say I hate it, but I don't like the 83br or whatever it is pistol.
Rocky I was my favourite followed by II and IV tied second.
---
"two paths diverged in a wood.... I took the path less travelled, and that has made all the difference." Robert Frost
#4donsparks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:33:56 AM
I thought Rocky IV was great, but just too unrealistic.It Definitely had the best training scenes and some great music.I just think Rocky was physically unable to beat Drago.The guy was on steroids with a 2200lbs punch per square inch.
#5ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/31/2013 2:36:21 AM
Never have I ever seen a Rocky movie.

Hell, I'm 24 and just saw my first Rambo movie this winter. I'm not really a 'movie' person. They don't appeal much to me.

Law Abiding Citizen I thought was GREAT though. Anyone recommend a movie like that? Psychological thriller/drama/horrorish. Idk how to describe it.
#6donsparks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:40:28 AM
@ ihaveya

Seven was a great movie. Morgan Freeman and Brad Pitt
#7__redxiii__Posted 1/31/2013 2:44:49 AM
ihaveyahoorares posted...

Hell, I'm 24 and just saw my first Rambo movie this winter. I'm not really a 'movie' person. They don't appeal much to me.

Law Abiding Citizen I thought was GREAT though. Anyone recommend a movie like that? Psychological thriller/drama/horrorish. Idk how to describe it.

Please tell me you play Kings.
#8ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/31/2013 2:47:10 AM
donsparks posted...
@ ihaveya

Might give it a go. Freeman is great.

I tend to be 'that guy' who picks out plot holes and crap in movies and ruin them. I'll also guess at what happens and usually be right. I'll watch stupid Comedy movies and Horror. Everything else, I'd rather watch something educational on TLC, History, Discovery, etc....
#9__redxiii__Posted 1/31/2013 2:49:07 AM
donsparks posted...
@ ihaveya

Might give it a go. Freeman is great.

I tend to be 'that guy' who picks out plot holes and crap in movies and ruin them. I'll also guess at what happens and usually be right. I'll watch stupid Comedy movies and Horror. Everything else, I'd rather watch something educational on TLC, History, Discovery, etc....

You haven't seen Se7en? Seriously this movie has one of, if not the best, plot twists at the end.
#10ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/31/2013 2:49:29 AM
__redxiii__ posted...

Please tell me you play Kings.

Kings? Isn't that a drinking game? I love drinking games. I usually screw up the first few rounds of beer pong just as an excuse to chug beer =\.