Popular gun you love/hate and your favorite "Rocky" movie

#11__redxiii__Posted 1/31/2013 3:53:55 AM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
__redxiii__ posted...
Never have I ever seen a Rocky movie.

Hell, I'm 24 and just saw my first Rambo movie this winter. I'm not really a 'movie' person. They don't appeal much to me.

Law Abiding Citizen I thought was GREAT though. Anyone recommend a movie like that? Psychological thriller/drama/horrorish. Idk how to describe it.

Please tell me you play Kings.

Kings? Isn't that a drinking game? I love drinking games. I usually screw up the first few rounds of beer pong just as an excuse to chug beer =\.

Yea, one of the cards you draw, depending on who you are playing with, comes with the rule, "Never have I ever" If you draw the card you say something after "never have I ever" So if you want to girls to drink you say, "never have I ever sucked a &%$#" Then anyone who has sucked a %&$# has to drink.
#12ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/31/2013 3:59:20 AM
__redxiii__ posted...
__redxiii__ posted...
Never have I ever seen a Rocky movie.

Hell, I'm 24 and just saw my first Rambo movie this winter. I'm not really a 'movie' person. They don't appeal much to me.

Law Abiding Citizen I thought was GREAT though. Anyone recommend a movie like that? Psychological thriller/drama/horrorish. Idk how to describe it.

Please tell me you play Kings.

Kings? Isn't that a drinking game? I love drinking games. I usually screw up the first few rounds of beer pong just as an excuse to chug beer =\.

Yea, one of the cards you draw, depending on who you are playing with, comes with the rule, "Never have I ever" If you draw the card you say something after "never have I ever" So if you want to girls to drink you say, "never have I ever sucked a &%$#" Then anyone who has sucked a %&$# has to drink.

That's where I got it from! I drink like a fish.

Best 'shot'?

Equal parts.

Jäger
Rumplemintz
Goldschlager
Wild turkey
Bacardi 151

Enjoy.
#13__redxiii__Posted 1/31/2013 4:03:50 AM
Ha, I hate jager unless it's a bomber. I'm more of a crown royal guy. But I'm mostly a beer drinker since like you said, "I drink like a fish" so it's far safer to go with beer. Last time I really got crazy with tequila I was s***ing in my friends yard and got naked. Still got laid by the girl throwing the party, somehow. True story. We used to throw beer pong tourneys. $20 per team, winner takes all, 2 way split sometimes. My buddy and I even had beer pong plays. Like I would intentionally throw the ball past the other team so they turned to get it while my buddy had a free bounce. We called it scarlet pinky.
#14PenguinKoalaPosted 1/31/2013 5:42:49 AM
OP is a hipster ******
---
"I played through normal on D2, which was enough to tell me it wasn't as fun as Titan Quest or PSO." ~ Sinfullyvannila
#15AirRawr_Posted 1/31/2013 5:54:32 AM
how can you have a favorite rocky movie when they all suck
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#16theLongR0DPosted 1/31/2013 7:23:50 AM
MP7

Rocky III & IV are the best. I actually enjoyed Rocky Balboa too!