Popular gun you love/hate and your favorite "Rocky" movie

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Popular gun you love/hate and your favorite "Rocky" movie

User Info: __redxiii__

__redxiii__
3 years ago#11
ihaveyahoorares posted...
__redxiii__ posted...
Never have I ever seen a Rocky movie.

Hell, I'm 24 and just saw my first Rambo movie this winter. I'm not really a 'movie' person. They don't appeal much to me.

Law Abiding Citizen I thought was GREAT though. Anyone recommend a movie like that? Psychological thriller/drama/horrorish. Idk how to describe it.

Please tell me you play Kings.

Kings? Isn't that a drinking game? I love drinking games. I usually screw up the first few rounds of beer pong just as an excuse to chug beer =\.

Yea, one of the cards you draw, depending on who you are playing with, comes with the rule, "Never have I ever" If you draw the card you say something after "never have I ever" So if you want to girls to drink you say, "never have I ever sucked a &%$#" Then anyone who has sucked a %&$# has to drink.

User Info: ihaveyahoorares

ihaveyahoorares
3 years ago#12
__redxiii__ posted...
__redxiii__ posted...
Never have I ever seen a Rocky movie.

Hell, I'm 24 and just saw my first Rambo movie this winter. I'm not really a 'movie' person. They don't appeal much to me.

Law Abiding Citizen I thought was GREAT though. Anyone recommend a movie like that? Psychological thriller/drama/horrorish. Idk how to describe it.

Please tell me you play Kings.

Kings? Isn't that a drinking game? I love drinking games. I usually screw up the first few rounds of beer pong just as an excuse to chug beer =\.

Yea, one of the cards you draw, depending on who you are playing with, comes with the rule, "Never have I ever" If you draw the card you say something after "never have I ever" So if you want to girls to drink you say, "never have I ever sucked a &%$#" Then anyone who has sucked a %&$# has to drink.

That's where I got it from! I drink like a fish.

Best 'shot'?

Equal parts.

Jäger
Rumplemintz
Goldschlager
Wild turkey
Bacardi 151

Enjoy.

User Info: __redxiii__

__redxiii__
3 years ago#13
Ha, I hate jager unless it's a bomber. I'm more of a crown royal guy. But I'm mostly a beer drinker since like you said, "I drink like a fish" so it's far safer to go with beer. Last time I really got crazy with tequila I was s***ing in my friends yard and got naked. Still got laid by the girl throwing the party, somehow. True story. We used to throw beer pong tourneys. $20 per team, winner takes all, 2 way split sometimes. My buddy and I even had beer pong plays. Like I would intentionally throw the ball past the other team so they turned to get it while my buddy had a free bounce. We called it scarlet pinky.

User Info: PenguinKoala

PenguinKoala
3 years ago#14
OP is a hipster ******
"I played through normal on D2, which was enough to tell me it wasn't as fun as Titan Quest or PSO." ~ Sinfullyvannila

User Info: AirRawr_

AirRawr_
3 years ago#15
how can you have a favorite rocky movie when they all suck
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg

User Info: theLongR0D

theLongR0D
3 years ago#16
MP7

Rocky III & IV are the best. I actually enjoyed Rocky Balboa too!
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Popular gun you love/hate and your favorite "Rocky" movie

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived