Has lag been worse since last weekend?

#1ProdigalDragonPosted 1/31/2013 6:31:28 AM
or is it just me and I suddenly suck much more?
---
The Prodigal Dragon
#2darkshadowmasterPosted 1/31/2013 6:34:48 AM
Hit or miss for me. I quit playing after about 4 games yesterday but it was more due to getting repeatedly thrown in matches where my team mates had the mental capacity/hand-eye coordination of a pebble rather than lagging
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#3ProdigalDragon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 6:37:04 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
Hit or miss for me. I quit playing after about 4 games yesterday but it was more due to getting repeatedly thrown in matches where my team mates had the mental capacity/hand-eye coordination of a pebble rather than lagging

Yeah. My teammates seem much worst as well. Like their more inclined to quit mid match recently.
---
The Prodigal Dragon
#4G13sBEARGRYLLSPosted 1/31/2013 6:41:26 AM
ProdigalDragon posted...
darkshadowmaster posted...

Yeah. My teammates seem much worst as well. Like their more inclined to quit mid match recently.

im pretty sure the matchmaking logic has been changed recently my SPM is quite high and when setting up the teams in lobby i always seem to get stuck with the absolute numpties in the lobby. one guy on my team last night actually finished the game 8/26 almost guarunteed a loss everytime i play again unless im lobbied up with my mates
#5ProdigalDragon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:51:24 PM
G13sBEARGRYLLS posted...

im pretty sure the matchmaking logic has been changed recently my SPM is quite high and when setting up the teams in lobby i always seem to get stuck with the absolute numpties in the lobby. one guy on my team last night actually finished the game 8/26 almost guarunteed a loss everytime i play again unless im lobbied up with my mates

That may be it. I usually play with one or two friends and we're decent players to say the least. And that has earned us the worst players imaginable.

Anyone else think lag is back to the way it was week one?
---
The Prodigal Dragon
#6TheGreatTinnerPosted 1/31/2013 5:03:00 PM
Ever since the patch i cant hardly get hitmarkers. My k/d ratio has been falling and fast since the patch.