So without Select Fire, SMR or FAL?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So without Select Fire, SMR or FAL?

User Info: junk42201

junk42201
3 years ago#1
I really like using the FAL without SF, was going to tryout the SMR. Which one is better without using SF?

User Info: darkshadowmaster

darkshadowmaster
3 years ago#2
That answer entirely depends on you. FAL I use without SF because I can fire faster than it and I have no issue moving/strafing while ADS and firing.

SMR I almost have to use SF because I fire too fast for the weapon, which causes it to jam and not fire at all so I die.
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

User Info: Knight006

Knight006
3 years ago#3
SMR seems more accurate to me, at longer ranges.

User Info: bigwayner

bigwayner
3 years ago#4
I like the FAL for the irons, bigger clip, and fires faster.

User Info: MarkPlaysGears

MarkPlaysGears
3 years ago#5
I like the FAL.
SMR makes me cry literally. Not saying its a bad gun since its got the most damage and there definitely are some that can destroy with it, but I dont think ill ever get a bloodthirsty medal with it against human players with brains unless I camp.
GT-Polak5369. K/D: 2.50-2.56 (fluxuation) Vsat/warthog/lodestar always.

User Info: BLACK_STAR69

BLACK_STAR69
3 years ago#6
SMR user here and it's actually my top weapon. I've tried the FAL but i just can't kill fast enough with it compared to the SMR. I don't use SF either on both since i can shoot more accurately and faster.
360 RULES PS3 RULES Wii RULES.......FANBOYS SUCK!!!!!!!!

User Info: chessmyantidrug

chessmyantidrug
3 years ago#7
I prefer the FAL OSW because it pretty much has no recoil. The SMR's recoil requires you to methodically fire your shots or risk them flying wildly off target.

User Info: PDXRoverMech

PDXRoverMech
3 years ago#8
I'm a FAL man, but i will say it's painful to use without a stock.

User Info: fkdfeller

fkdfeller
3 years ago#9
I picked up the FAL for the first time for gold and that thing is N A S T Y lol

haven't really tried the smr aside from zombies so i can't judge, but the FAL is a beast
rusrs?

User Info: Prefect99

Prefect99
3 years ago#10
Smr is the last assault rifle I need for diamond. It is terrible unless you are for body shots. It took 1-2 xays to get 100 headshots with each ar until the smr. It has been 2 weeks and I am only at 89. The thing kicks so much that the accuracy is just awful
Now Playing: Diablo 3 (PC),SMT Devil Survivor 2 (DS), Monster Hunter Tri (Wii), MH Freedom U (PSP), Tales of the Abyss (3DS)
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So without Select Fire, SMR or FAL?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived